Deleted

Cataclysm Art Book Upside Down

So I just got back from my local gamestore with the Collectors Edition of Cataclysm. I unpacked it and took a look at the book. I noticed, when I opened it, the paper sleeve was put on wrong. So I went ahead and put it on right. But then I noticed it wasn't the sleeve that was put on wrong! It was my book wich was printed wrong.

I open the book with the non-text side up, for people with the CE I mean the side without a quote by Brann. When I open it I see the Colophon of the book, upside down...

To correctly display the pages in the book have to turn the book to the Brann quote side. Twist the book upside down. And then I can read it normally...

I don't know if only I got this problem, So I am here on the forums to ask everyone with the Collectors Edition if they experience this problem too?

10+ Year Old Account
    When you buy something that is limited edition, and it comes with any kind of rare defect, that turns it into a treasure later.

I would keep your manual inside a plastic.
    People take stupidity to a whole new level when they sit in front of a computer.

www.poepra2.com.br Um blog para quem prefere jogos multiplayer.

yup prob worth more now
    I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

Deleted
    Not removed from box imho.

are you really opening stuff ? Oo

Deleted
    How would I know the book is printed wrong If I didn't open it...

---------- Post added 2010-12-08 at 11:37 AM ----------

Anyone else?

Deleted
    Bump. Could someone take a look at his book and see how it is printed? So take of the paper protective cover.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ten years down the line, that thing will score a pretty penny at eBay or your similar site of choice.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!