10+ Year Old Account

Competitions and Prizes.

Dear boub

When do we get a chance to win prizes? You know...Christmas is coming and the community has been 'broadened'...maybe you can play the santa and organize a competition or something. Doing something new and fresh won't hurt. :>

My humble greetings, TB.

I support this idea!

Give us Garfield plushes with christmas hats!

15+ Year Old Account
    ThunderBlunder has volunteered to hand out prizes. Please send all requests to him.
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

*punches ThunderBlunder in the face*

There. You win.

No seriously, the only reason why I don't do it is because of the insane restrictions when it comes to competitions on an international site. I don't like the idea of throwing a competition for "HEY GUYZ! HAVE AN AWESOME GFX CARD!" with a little "GTFO if you're not from the US" at the end.

It might be easier with "virtual" items like TCG loots, mini pets, etc, will see what I can do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post

There. You win.

No seriously, the only reason why I don't do it is because of the insane restrictions when it comes to competitions on an international site. I don't like the idea of throwing a competition for "HEY GUYZ! HAVE AN AWESOME GFX CARD!" with a little "GTFO if you're not from the US" at the end.

It might be easier with "virtual" items like TCG loots, mini pets, etc, will see what I can do.

I 100.01% agree with you about the restrictions. I consider your statement as valid as garfield's love for lasagna. But now, I go get a cold pack for the blackeye you just gave me.

Next time, go puch some dragons will ya. Seems like if you punch one, you got one heck of a story to tell to your children and grand-children.

=D

---------- Post added 2010-12-07 at 11:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by llDemonll View Post
    ThunderBlunder has volunteered to hand out prizes. Please send all requests to him.
    All I can give you is internetz, loads of them.

here: + 1 internetz
    Last edited by ThunderBlunder; 2010-12-07 at 10:19 PM.

How about you convince Blizzard to add a Garfield mini-pet just for MMO-champion people ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Panoramixe View Post
    How about you convince Blizzard to add a Garfield mini-pet just for MMO-champion people ?
    the problem with that, and the problem with any WoW player is, if you give a garfield mini pet to a specific set of people, the greedy bottom feeders are going to claim they never got one / weren't eligible to receive one, so they're either going to A). whine about it or B). try and reason with Blizz to give them one too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well la-dee-fri-kin-da.
    Thank you boub!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post