Page 53 of 88 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawlwut View Post
    The US had it coming? You sicken me. I'd spit on you right now if I could. Go tell the families of the dead that they "had it coming."
    US had it coming! Playing world police has its price. Read up on the war in kuwait, US had no right interfering with that conflict and just made themselves a valid target.
    Im not saying people deserve to die, but US as country and goverment had it coming.

Quote Originally Posted by lukkystrike View Post
    Better yet. How about you go to the families or whats left of the families of the 1 million dead people in iraq and tell them they had it coming, that is if you think this war is legit and worthwhile.
    I never said they had it coming. They had nothing to do with 9/11, and should not be punished for those around them - their deaths are a tragic, unavoidable, and unintended consequence of war.
    Imagine whatever I say as being said with Morgan Freeman's voice. It will make you rage less.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by idototems View Post
    US had it coming! Playing world police has its price. Read up on the war in kuwait, US had no right interfering with that conflict and just made themselves a valid target.
    Im not saying people deserve to die, but US as country and goverment had it coming.
    lol at the U.N backing the us sending in troops also including many european nations to prevent a dictator from taking over another nation

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by celinamuna View Post
    i'm sorry, but that was HOW long ago ?
    Up until about half way through the cold war, i,e there are still people alive who remember it. France still has territory in Africa, unless the relinquished it within the last few years.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyTKF View Post
    It's not illegal, but 1 million was pretty fucked up, but the rest of the world atleast heard of 9/11... You know what's funny though? Most of the Afghan population DIDN'T know about it, so what would they think when American soldiers were there? Hate just breeds more hate, seriously, the people who support that war are the ones who like Bill O'reilly, and if I said what I think about those... people... I'd get a permaban.
    You know whats really funny? The afghan population was so far removed from global news, that a lot of the local militias thought that our soldiers were Soviets back for round 2.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    its called imperialism, and almost all european countries have done it. Why is it okay for european nations to be imperial but not the US?
    Because it was wrong for european countries to do it and any country to do it.

The US as a country and a government? Who makes up that country? People, people who had nothing to do with what you're talking about - innocent people.

You can't say such things and then say "not saying people deserve to die" to cover your ass. You make me sick.
    Imagine whatever I say as being said with Morgan Freeman's voice. It will make you rage less.

Quote Originally Posted by Legendix-187 View Post
    Did he say that? no he diddent, U guys keep turning everything around!
    I am just getting sick of the fact that people are making 9/11 a much bigger tragedy then it is compared to what our government is doing around the world. We lost a few thousand on 9/11. I will say it again, IRAQ IS OVER 1 MILLION. The war is unjustified and only stands to make profit for the already rich and extend american evil agenda.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Autofollow View Post
    Hey, it sounds exactly the same as ANY government in the world trying to jump start a dead economy. <Insert Hitler for WWII> <Insert North Korea under Kim Jong Il> <Insert your foot in your mouth because you just want to take easy cheap shots at America because "everyone else does it">.

Get clue, it's how the world works.
    Haha, you do realize you just compared USA the protector of Democracy, with two of the worst dictators in history. ohh the irony

why do ppl keep stressing over this just leave it alone its getting annoying. He did something stupid and he prolly will be put in prison its that simple end the conversation.

Deleted
    The US as a country and a government? Who makes up that country? People, people who had nothing to do with what you're talking about - innocent people.

You can't say such things and then say "not saying people deserve to die" to cover your ass. You make me sick.
    Democracy, you chose your goverment.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexian View Post
    Still waiting on your country of origin. You arent playing fair champ.
    I'm from Sweden.

On topic, there is a very small risk Assange would get extradited to the US from Sweden.
    Sadly this involves some events also part of the US war on terror, let me explain.
    It was US policy to ship "illegal combatants" across the world in masked CIA flights to countries that take less seriously on torture.
    Swedish newspaper broke the story that a CIA had used Sweden and many other EU contries as a transitstop for these flights.
    There were also demestic outrage after it came into light after US preassure Sweden kicked out a swedish-egyptian guy by US suspected of terrorism back to Egypt where he got heavily tortured.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Monolith View Post
    why do ppl keep stressing over this just leave it alone its getting annoying. He did something stupid and he prolly will be put in prison its that simple end the conversation.
    Educate yourself my friend.

10+ Year Old Account
    dude that Avatar just forces people to lissen to u =)
    Dude I know!!! I was just thinking that I can't help but think everything he says is brilliant, just because of his avatar!

Democracy, you chose your goverment.
    What if they didn't vote for Bush? How do you know?

Scumbag.

Quote Originally Posted by PetersenIII View Post
    That's pretty much the definition of racism, bro.
    lol this is a joke yes? so if i think australia is shit and iceland is shit and france is shit(which i do as i have been to all 3) that makes me a racist? haha racist against countrys is a new one. countrys / people , 2 diff things, try and pull yourself away from thinking that when people mention countrys there not always on about the people in it. Like i said before dont jump on the bandwagon using a word that you think suits.
    Try reading outside of MMO champ and educate yourself some more BRO.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did he say that? no he diddent, U guys keep turning everything around!
    Cant we get a moderator to close this Thead full of stumicturning racists?
    I hope so. This thread is turning into a racist thread filled with arguments that are completely off topic and about wars that have nothing to do with WikiLeaks or his extradition..

For example:
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane
    i meet alot of europeans who dont know a fourth of the shit they did to africa

most english ppl dont know how many indians died under there rule..... 30 mill
    What has this got to do with Julian Assange?
    and all this shit about the Iraq war ? Jesus.. Where's the good old thread filled with ON topic posts? out the window clearly.

Deleted
    What if they didn't vote for Bush? How do you know?

Scumbag.
    Well a majority of your people did. Blame then insted...

He deserves to be prosecuted. What he did was wrong and against the law.

If a bank robber steals a safe deposit box full of blood money and gives it to the poor it does make it right to rob a bank. The fact that he stole US secrets and released it to the public is an illegal act regardless of the contents of the secrets. The US should be held accountable for those secrets that were leaked, but that doesn't make what he did right.

Deleted
    Haha, you do realize you just compared USA the protector of Democracy, with two of the worst dictators in history. ohh the irony
    You do realise you called america a protector of democracy OH the irony /roflmao