Poll: Favorite Cata Dungeon!

Favorite Cata instance!?

I got 84 tonight after around a little less than 20 hours or so worth of play.
    I of COURSE had to look at the dungeons, and I did everyone of them atleast once (besides Grim Batol since I havent found the entrance and I dont want to do it when I need my sleep >.<)

But as a "Wrath Baby", I loved it. Tanking was fun. BRC made the best transition in my opinion. Get down the mechanics, and you can faceroll it, slip up, you wipe. Sometimes our group can bypass a few boss mechanics in BRD and a few other bosses.

Thrones of the Tide just didnt tickle my pickle. Wasnt impressed, at all.

Stonecore......OHHHH BOY 8) The drake boss made me love the instance, as did the scout guys who pull an extra group of add. All of a sudden one of those scouts come, and your plans change.

Vortex Pinacle ... again, LOVED. Both trash mechanics and boss mechancis were fantastic

TolVir - not too bad. could have dealt with less trash packs, but they were definitely fun ones imo.

HoO - H (o.O) is more like it, despite its length I liked it. It wasnt an immediate like, but it definitely grew on me ( marrowgar is ofcourse a setback ). The 4 bosses kind of dragged on to it...timewish definitely the longest one, but the most rewarding one, once you finished.

As a "wrath baby" tank, I have loved everything blizzard has thrown at me so far, and I cant wait to get roflstomped in heroics (looking at you, Stonecore and HoO)

TL;DR ---- a bunch of pointless opinions from the OP. What is your favorite Cata dungeon (normal or heroic), and why?
    Quote Originally Posted by xannax2780 View Post
    It's called balancing.
    Maybe you should try balancing the large cup of QQ in your left hand with a big mug of STFU in your right.
    Just sayn'

Deleted
    I've only tried BRC and VP and I have to say BRC is a very fun entry instance. VP is half hard and half easy, very good job there blizz.

People like ToT? :/
    Totally unimpressed with it haha.
    Just did Grim Batol..not as bad
    Quote Originally Posted by xannax2780 View Post
    It's called balancing.
    Maybe you should try balancing the large cup of QQ in your left hand with a big mug of STFU in your right.
    Just sayn'

Deleted
    Halls of Origination for me, if u added HCs, i would'v went with Deadmines

10+ Year Old Account
    Stonecore is sick. I havent done many dungeons yet though, just stonecore and BRC. BRC is fun too.

Deleted
    Halls of Origination is stunning! Perfect mix of Ulduar and ancient Egpytian stuff. Love love love.

ToT, VP are my favorites. Awesome in design and soooo freaking pretty!

Deleted
    I adore VP in terms of artwork and design.. I can however see a time in the future when i go "urgh, again?" but thats purely because i'll be running it so much i'll be burnt out.
    Only done HoO (o.O thats going to take some getting used to in trade or guild ) out of the 'top' instances.. But i agree it was a good mix and will grow on me.

Stonecore though, oh dear god thats going to stomp on people in heroic mode...

but yeah VP for me so far!