Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by undercovergnome View Post
    my toon is in 333-366 blues mostly from rep items/JP blues and hc drops
    Sorry to be picky... but to avoid confusing anyone, you mean 346 (not 366) for level 85 heroics/JP/rep blues. Normal epics are only 359.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoriaautmors View Post
    Cant reforge primary stats.
    You can reforge spirit.

Deleted
    7 out of 9 cloth speccs do not want spirit(at all) so if there's more spirit drops than that, I'd say you're right.. but there are also rings, necks, cloaks etc which are shared by a lot more speccs.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't get why they can't design loot tables the other way... instead of having so much spirit gear forcing the mage/warlock to reforge it and waste 60% of the stat, why not design much less spirit gear, and then the healer can work backwards. Healers could reforge haste into spirit, or crit into spirit, as needed. I'd like to see the majority of cloth gear as generic without hit or spirit and then the damager or healer can choose to reforge a useful secondary stat into hit or spirit. This is much better than making the healer reforge away hit and waste 60% of it, or the damager reforge away spirit and waste 60% of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Victoriaautmors View Post
    No im not grabing the wrong item since ever single blue cloth item on rep vendors and in dungeons have spirit on them unless you mean there is no mage gear in Cataclysm except our tier set?
    This might be the single dumbest thing I've read on a forum since Cata dropped. Please leave Hyjal and actually do some quests, you will see how retarded this statement is. My main is 84 and is using exactly one piece of spirit gear, the neck at Honored with Earthen Ring. Was using two, but I replaced the hentai staff from that Vashj'ir quest in Deepholm last night. Seriously, there are just as much non-spirit caster items in quest rewards as there is spirit caster items. As rep goes, Earthen Ring rep was borked in Vashj'ir but there is more than enough in Deepholm to get you to honored, at which point you can get a ridiculously awesome blue quality hat with NO spirit. There's a great blue quest reward cloak from Deepholm as well. That's just off the top of my head. Put the box of kleenex and the crack pipe down and go search on Wowhead.

And if you somehow miss one of the zillions of quests that have awesome caster dps rewards with no spirit, the entry level tailoring set alone has no spirit and has blue items in it that are worth breaking ilvl 251 T10 for. "Deathsilk", look it up on Wowhead. Even if you're not a tailor there is liable to be tons of this shit on the AH because of people leveling their prof.

tl;dr: your hyperbole makes you look ignorant, if you were actually serious then I don't know what to tell you other than, again, get past Hyjal. Because this QQ is just hilarious.