Thread: Nfl 2010

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Nfl 2010

What's up! Figure we should open up the forums and add more sport specific threads.

Who is your team and what are they looking like thus far?

I personally don't have a "team" as I follow teams with college kids I've followed, mostly from The U - University of Miami, therefore "my team" is currently the Baltimore Ravens. Decent team, lost a close one to Pittsburgh but should make a good run. I'm still not overly confident in Flacco at Q, but In Ray Lewis We Trust.
    Last edited by Stanton Biston; 2010-12-09 at 09:35 PM.

Ima Dallas fan, have been since I knew what football was. Married a NE woman, how bout them Pats! Also anyone watch the massacre Monday?

My favorite NFL team has always been the Tampa bay buccaneers. Been cheering for them since back to there orange uniform days.

Also I'm a big Miami fan and like alot of NFL players who came out of there. But I am mow recently a south Florida bulls fan since I have season tickets for them.

I'm looking for the ravens to go to the super bowl, and I'm hoping for the Texans to at least have a 8-8 season XD

Dolphins baby! Though having Tom Brady as my fantasy QB in a keeper league doesn't help....:\

Pats-Jets was brutal, I expected so much more out of the Jets there.

South Florida has a lot of potential if they can continue to steal talent away from the big 3 down in Florida.

I had high hopes for the Texans, I drafted Schaub 2 rounds too early Nice TKO by Andre Johnson on Finnegan though

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    I had high hopes for the Texans, I drafted Schaub 2 rounds too early Nice TKO by Andre Johnson on Finnegan though
    you can say that again! finnegan had it coming..... that lil punk.

cant wait for the Baltimore game Monday!!! Go Texans!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a Steelers fan. I've been watching that team play since I was about 2. I actually got to see them when they played the Rams a few years back in St. Louis. It was awesome.

To be honest, I don't think we've done well this year. We've won a lot of games that I don't think we should have won...I hate to admit it, but, the Ravens game was one of them. The Ravens play with such ferocity and dedication, they really looked like the better team that night. However, defense made a few decent plays and Big Ben was able to shrug off a sack. But then, he does that sort of thing regularly.

I think the Steelers will make it to the playoffs this year, and while I'd love to see them head to another Superbowl, there are too many really great teams this year, and I don't think the Steelers at that in sync with eachother.
    This passion is a plagiarism.

S-T-E-E-L-E-R-S are looking GOOD
    I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

New England fan all my life and feeling pretty good about it.

Deleted
    Green Bay fan here!!

Deleted
    Green Bay fan here!

Best fantasy team ever.
    QB - Aaron Rogers
    RB - Adrian Peterson
    RB - Matt Forte
    RB - Arian Foster
    WR - Dwayne Bowe
    WR - Calvin Johnson
    TE, K and D/ST don't matter a ton and I rotate them and pick up new people all the time.

I dominate my league.

Unfortunately Im a 49ers fan. Born and raised in NorCal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Poroxxigar View Post
    Best fantasy team ever.
    QB - Aaron Rogers
    RB - Adrian Peterson
    RB - Matt Forte
    RB - Arian Foster
    WR - Dwayne Bowe
    WR - Calvin Johnson
    TE, K and D/ST don't matter a ton and I rotate them and pick up new people all the time.

I dominate my league.

Unfortunately Im a 49ers fan. Born and raised in NorCal.
    Saw the 49ers in London the other month, I must say least the cheerleaders are something else!

10+ Year Old Account
    @OP I could go on and on about how much I despise the ravens and ray lewis in particular but it would likely get me banned. Also haters gonna hate.

Haha in all seriousness they are a great team and IMO they are better than the steelers this year. Everytime they come to Gillette to play the pats it is always a tough game.

Quote Originally Posted by Tocker View Post
    New England fan all my life and feeling pretty good about it.
    /highfive
    If actions speak louder than words
    I'll be the most deafening noise you've heard.
    I'll be that ringing in your ears
    That will stick around for years.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazer View Post
    you can say that again! finnegan had it coming..... that lil punk.

cant wait for the Baltimore game Monday!!! Go Texans!!
    I can't wait either.

Flacco to Boldin, big fantasy points.

Also... Petyon Hillis, run all over the Bills... Mendenhall all over the Bengals. Let's see how Arian Foster does against a real defense, eh? Not that they're bad, but...

Edit: Please note that I am a big fan of players like Hillis and A. Foster.

THE G-MEN! The New York Football Giants! Super Bowl here we come! Whoooo! lol. I see I'm the only Giants fan so far QQ
    ~Ambition without knowledge is like a boat on dry land.~

10+ Year Old Account
    Always have and always will be an Oakland Raiders fan. I am happy to see them playing respectable football this year.
    Knowledge is power.

Monday night was a GOOOOD night. The funny thing is now people are pissed off at bellichek for NOT bragging and rubbing the jets face in it. If there were ever a sports team that needed the haters gonna hate slogan its the pats.

McNabb fan here too bad the Redskins don't play aswell as they should though.