Poll: Which is your dominant hand?

Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

Are you left-handed or right-handed?

So my fellow WoW players, which is your dominant hand. I'm left-handed.

Left, poll would be nice here. I'm using mouse with right hand though, I can't do it with left hand for shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Deleted
    A bit of both I guess, I do most stuff with my right hand, yet I can only hold a pen properly with my left.

Right-handed, although I use my left more often than most rightys do. I'm not ambidextrous, but I throw certain objects with my left.

Leftie reporting in. I know way more right handers than left so this poll will be intresting.

You know, for a kitten that shits rainbows, you seem to like to stay inside the box.

Lefty here, but I use a computer as a righty. Mouse in the right hand, etc. Just grew up using the computer that way (house full of rightys sharing the computer). Everything else I do is done as a lefty, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    left and right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    *punches ThunderBlunder in the face*

Deleted
    Homozygote for righthanded. RR

Deleted
    Ambidextrous... Kind of a weird one here. I use my right hand to write, throw things and control a mouse.
    But, I use my left hand for everything else... Eating, drinking, everything else...

Maybe I was dropped on my head as a child...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phyxius View Post
    Ambidextrous... Kind of a weird one here. I use my right hand to write, throw things and control a mouse.
    But, I use my left hand for everything else... Eating, drinking, everything else...

Maybe I was dropped on my head as a child...
    From nature, I'm right handed. But due to a car accident I couldn't use my right hand for 2 years, thus it made me use my left hand. Now I'm stuck with both. I can see the good and bad side of it...
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    *punches ThunderBlunder in the face*

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenkachii View Post
    Homozygote for righthanded. RR
    Draw me that punnett square!
    Righty all the way.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can use either hand for just about anything. My left-handed writing is sloppy, but I can write lefty if need-be yet learned as a righty.

Deleted
    Left hand power! We're more creative! (Yeah!) But we're also more prone to getting mental disorders! (Booo!)

Right handed but considering I use a game pad my left hand does a lot more work when playing WoW

Ambidextrous I'd say

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    right-handed

10+ Year Old Account
    Left-handed, right-minded, ambidextrous two-fisted drinker.

Originally, both. When I was small I used both my left and right hand constantly. I wrote, drew, and ate with both. But, my mother started to tell me not to use my left hand so I started using my right hand more. However, in my teenage years I begun to use both again. I'd have a notebook open up, a pen in each hand, and two books open. I'd be writing notes on both of them. I was only able to write with one at a time, but it worked as I was reading both books and didn't make a note every five seconds.

Those notebooks got a bit too hectics. When you open it it'll be like this: [ book 1 notes | book 2 notes ] and so forth, so you couldn't rip a page out, or it'll throw the whole thing off.

When I was nineteen (two years ago), I had a major open heart surgery and my left arm got nerve damage during the procedure. It recovered greatly, but I cannot use it like I was able to before.

So, ambidextrous born, now a right handed.

Deleted
    left for writing, right for clicking...

Amazing actually the amount of people that are left handed, yet unable to use the left hand for mouse operations..

I'm writing with left, shooting with my right leg, holding the mouse with my right hand, holding a tennis racket with right. I dunno why