10+ Year Old Account

MindSpike in PvP

Does anyone else feel like in pvp, mindspike will just be spamed instead of anything else?

Quote Originally Posted by Bear94 View Post
    Does anyone else feel like in pvp, mindspike will just be spamed instead of anything else?
    same way I spam sinister strike as a rogue

Quote Originally Posted by Bear94 View Post
    Are you kidding?...One new ability isn't going to completely change SP PvP. Infact the only time I've found myself using MS is when I'm about to gank someone and get all my buffs up and ready on some random mob.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've found Mind spike to be very "situational" as far as an ability goes.
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

Deleted
    Doesn't Mind Spike take huge loads of mana ? 12% Or something, if it does so, how would you be able to spam it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwhansson View Post
    Doesn't Mind Spike take huge loads of mana ? 12% Or something, if it does so, how would you be able to spam it?
    It costs about half as much as Devouring Plague. As long as you're using it smart and using mana regen techniques you should be fine
    85 Priest/72 Druid/85 Mage/24 Shaman/56 Paladin