Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I'd like the power to be able to influence others' thinking just a bit.
    I think that things would get a bit stale fairly quickly if I had complete control.
    It's kinda like the whole engineering thing; if it works 'yay!' but if not 'oh cool/aw sh*t'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirsimeon
    Those are raptors. Raptors are not fish.
    Get out of the water, raptor. You can not breathe there.

The ability to control who could smell my farts

i wish i had the power to summon velociraptors that were under my complete control.

my ability would be to make people see, feel, taste, hear and smell what other people do.
    i could get someone attention from across the room by poking myself or see into the girls bathroom from there eyes

also the power to make anyone grow a beard.

10+ Year Old Account
    luck. the whole universe it self bends to make me happy and safe.

---------- Post added 2010-12-09 at 04:51 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by burnaboy View Post
    my ability would be to make people see, feel, taste, hear and smell what other people do.
    i could get someone attention from across the room by poking myself or see into the girls bathroom from there eyes
    that is one of the greatest ideas ever my good sir!

I shall be, <Oven Mitt>! defender of truth, justice, and the baking way!

I can adjust the temperature of my hands to be hot enough to cook food. My alter ego is Owen Mittz, fry cook at the Friendly Cooker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would have the power to make any 2 people fall madly in lust instantly, with guaranteed warm and affectionate afterglow. Instant cast, no GCD.

I'd be kind of like Cupid, but entirely about unexpected really passionate sex. I'd have a lot of fun forcing the people of the world to overcome their many prejudices in the most universal language humans know. Or, I guess, I might cause a lot of shame-induced suicides. I hope not.

The ability to change the taste of any kind of food, without losing any of the nutrients. Brussels sprouts tasting like pie? HELL YEAH

I'd like the ability to not only read minds, but plant ideas in others heads. I myself don't want to change the world, but if the thought is planted in others minds, they will try and figure put how and actually do it. Of course I wouldn't expect extreme ideas like murder to be accepted by all minds, but I think the idea would linger in the subjects head until they had the courage to do it. To be able to place the idea of a psychological disorder such as social anxiety or the idea of removal of such would be interesting. It's a little Inception-style, but I've had the thought for a while and it would be quite cool.
    <Reaction> of Ragnaros-EU is recruiting!
    He attacked everything in life with a mix of extraordinary genius and naive incompetence,
    and it was often difficult to tell which was which.

The ability to read people's true intentions like a book.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aquakinetic powers. Having complete mastery over water could come useful in many ways...

Communing with the dead could be really amazingly cool too, though, if I could have a way of contacting anyone at will.

Just Your Average Lurking Huntard LOLPRIEST forum lurker now.

My power: making spiders come out of the phones of telemarketers.

Quote Originally Posted by thedocproc View Post
    My power: making spiders come out of the phones of telemarketers.
    I'd rather have teleportation, or rather, the ability to teleport to a phone by calling it. Yes. I have played Sam and Max, but I've had the idea since I was 10

Quote Originally Posted by Zorgen View Post
    To be able to use 100% brain power.

Who knows what would be possible...
    Not to derail the thread, but during an epileptic seizure, one uses 90% of ones brain (10% or so normally) according to brain scanny things. So probably not a cool super power

10+ Year Old Account
    Ability to "jump" into world of warcraft reality and back whenever i want .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Knuffelbert View Post
    Not to derail the thread, but during an epileptic seizure, one uses 90% of ones brain (10% or so normally) according to brain scanny things. So probably not a cool super power
    We use all of our brain normally, just never all of it at once. The urban myth about people only using x% of their brain is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by saufs0ldat View Post
    We use all of our brain normally, just never all of it at once. The urban myth about people only using x% of their brain is wrong.
    I'm talking about how much of the brain is active (as shown in brain scans (MRI?)), and those show we use about 10% of the brain at most at any given time. Never said that this isn't normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Knuffelbert View Post
    I'm talking about how much of the brain is active (as shown in brain scans (MRI?)), and those show we use about 10% of the brain at most at any given time. Never said that this isn't normal.
    That's not true at all. I've seen active brain scans of people doing complex math problems and thinking of complex moral issues, and a good portion of their brain was lighting up. Way more than 10%. The 10% thing is just a myth.
    "Sociopaths are very good at figuring out ways to fuck people over without actually breaking any rules. One might even argue that it's the only thing they're really any good at. They certainly aren't very good at being people."

The ability to connect to the internet in my head, also the added human processing power in-order to comfortably handle all the information
    Reality hits like a baseball bat, duck-taped to a bus on top of a truck ... thats moving very fast!