Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The ability to control allergens.

I would blanket my rivals and enemies with pet dander and pollens from all over the world.

10+ Year Old Account
    The power to warp reality to my liking via quantum particle and statistic aka odds manipulation. Basically to be unto a god. Oh yes and to bring the rules of quantum particles to the macroscopic scale(course we're still not 100% sure this can't happen already).

An example in case you don't get it.

I need a sword or wings just alter my own physiologuy begging at the quantum matter scale and create em and merger with my biology from the ground up. As for statistical manipulation one example going by the fact that nothing is really impossible just improbable qouls be say someone fires a bunch of machine guns at me well while HIGHLY improbable it's not impossible that say something triggeres your skin to become as hard as the hardest substance on earth(no longer diamonds two harder substances have been found) combine that with my previous power and your basically a god.

Oh and another good example of the statistic manipulations is this. I wanta weapon so maybe alter the odds that a palne witha bunch of swords is flying over head and a crate falle out becomes open in the fall and one of the swords land perfectly in the palm of my hand ready for use while the others land fatal blows on most of the people around me.

oh and to be less fun with the gun one you could just make it that every shot misses or for some odd reason a bunch of naked singularities open up aropund you where the bullets were going.

I like these powers cause while they can basically make youa god they still have limits such as time and your own enginuity with em. Course combine em and you can have all the time you need or warp up say creating wings by lucking out that you'll get it right even thpouh you're going super fast.

They could even apply to say wow where the odds one could make it so every mob you kill gets you a world drop epic/blue depending on your level.

I want to be able to Smell 37 minutes into the future.

I would very much like the power to focus, then i could read books, by reading books i would gain knowledge, knowledge is power! THEN I COULD TAKE OVER THE WORLD!....or just get through school, both can do.
    CPU: I7 920 Ram: 6 GB Corsair Dominator GT
    GFX: GTX 295 MB: Gigabyte X58A-UD3R
    HD: 40 GB Intel SSD & 1 TB Caviar Black
    Others: Chip PS2 - PS3 Slim - Xbox 360 Slim - Wii - PSP 2000

I would be the lord of the remotes.

My mind could remotely control the remote, and always locate them, plus moving them around with telekinesis!
    Quote Originally Posted by Emothianes View Post
    Omg dude vanilla was so awesome because I was awesome and other people weren't awesome and it made me happy to be special because it was so awesome and I was happy.
    Sé onr sverdar sitja hvass!

Telekinesis = The way to go. Lazyness ftw

Turning into nick clegg to support abolishment of tuition fee's then turn into counter nick clegg and vote for tuition fee rise.

Deleted
    I want the power of being able to have the power of being able to have the power to...

---------- Post added 2010-12-08 at 11:15 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    The power to warp reality to my liking via quantum particle and statistic aka odds manipulation. Basically to be unto a god. Oh yes and to bring the rules of quantum particles to the macroscopic scale(course we're still not 100% sure this can't happen already).

An example in case you don't get it.

I need a sword or wings just alter my own physiologuy begging at the quantum matter scale and create em and merger with my biology from the ground up. As for statistical manipulation one example going by the fact that nothing is really impossible just improbable qouls be say someone fires a bunch of machine guns at me well while HIGHLY improbable it's not impossible that say something triggeres your skin to become as hard as the hardest substance on earth(no longer diamonds two harder substances have been found) combine that with my previous power and your basically a god.

Oh and another good example of the statistic manipulations is this. I wanta weapon so maybe alter the odds that a palne witha bunch of swords is flying over head and a crate falle out becomes open in the fall and one of the swords land perfectly in the palm of my hand ready for use while the others land fatal blows on most of the people around me.

oh and to be less fun with the gun one you could just make it that every shot misses or for some odd reason a bunch of naked singularities open up aropund you where the bullets were going.

I like these powers cause while they can basically make youa god they still have limits such as time and your own enginuity with em. Course combine em and you can have all the time you need or warp up say creating wings by lucking out that you'll get it right even thpouh you're going super fast.

They could even apply to say wow where the odds one could make it so every mob you kill gets you a world drop epic/blue depending on your level.
    Playing by someone elses rules doesnt make you a god.

Some pretty unique powers here. Didn't think I'd get so many replies so soon!

Personally, I'd like the power to be the most talented musician ever made. Just by listening to a song, I could play perfectly on any instrument that it would be on, or even others that it's not on.

Kind of boring, but it would be fun. I'd make a lot of money too. So that's like indirectly having a superpower to have a lot of money.

I wish i was like wow mobs everytime i win a fight i get restored to full health instantly

10+ Year Old Account
    the power to stop time. that will be awesome. for example you're in a fight (STOPTIME) then beat the shit out of him. then lettime go back to normal and laugh at him.
    Where other men blindly follow the truth, we remember, nothing is true.
    When other men are bound by mortality, and law, we remember, everything is permitted.
    We walk in the dark to serve the light... we are assassins

I understand why op made this thread, he's trying to say that we don't need super powers to achieve our goals. We can do it ourselves, you want to stop time? STAND STILL ! You want to fly? Jump out of your window, you'll get a few seconds of air time - It counts. You want to shapeshift ? Find the person you want to shape shift into and steal their clothes and hide them in your cellar! You want to telekinesis, throw things at things! you want that remote ? THROW THAT CAT!- The remote moved - you got powers bro.

I'd probably take electricity, like Cole has in Infamous. Always wanted to have that sorta power.

10+ Year Old Account
    Control of people's blood, and my own. Think soul eater's Crona meets Blood-bending.

I would choose to "see into the future but better than kyle"

Be able to teleport things to and from an alternate dimensional "storeroom".

So I can poke my couch, then point at the floor on the otherside of the house and Voila! my couch is moved.

Quote Originally Posted by Waff View Post
    How about the power to move you?
    Wooooonderboooooy, what is the secret of your powers?
    This, one million times this.

the power of Gravity

increase it, descrese, make my self float, my planes fall to earth...would be fun
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    "Grmblblmbmlbmlbmlb Stalker"

The power to kill a Yak from 200 yards away. With mind bullets.

The power to Rick Roll people whenever I see fit to do so.
    He is the life of guilds he has never joined.
    He once had a noobish moment- just to see what it felt like.
    If he were to beat you in a duel, you would have to fight the strong urge to thank him.
    The Lunar Elders have a holiday in which they honor him.
    He can speak Darnassian. In Orcish.
    He is: The Most Interesting Man in the World of Warcraft.