Poll: How Long?

10+ Year Old Account

Appropriate time for next raid tier?

As the title says, what do you think is an appropriate time frame?

1 year for first tier would be good, would give time for alts and rerolls to get well-geared before the Patch Raids start coming in every 5 months

Quote Originally Posted by Gotem View Post
    1 year for first tier would be good, would give time for alts and rerolls to get well-geared before the Patch Raids start coming in every 5 months
    No way! 4-5 months between patches is ok. 6 months is too long. 1 year means extreme boredom a lá ICC.

Given the current difficulty promise i'd say 6 months is a good time. about 2,5 months and/or 10 raidweeks to get geared in normal, in which time everyone should basicly have full epic, perhaps not full Tier and everything they 'want' but close enough. Then its time to tackle the heroics, which are harder thus take longer, giving it 3,5months, if you havent completed everything by then, you wont in the current gear available to you.

Ofcouse, this means, 6 months and 2/3 weeks, for everyone to level and gear themselves before hitting the raids.

3-6months seems right, around late April/early May.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep, 3-5 months is reasonable enough to let all the people experience all the content, and not let the pro's get too bored with it
    Aerie-Peak-EU

Deleted
    4-5 months then i will probably be sick of my Murloc gear ^^

5 months for this tier since people have to go through heroics and may want to level an alt or two. Slightly under 4 months for the intermediate tier(s). 5 months for the last tier so everyone gets a shot at the end boss. Top guilds can just go do beta after they beat it.

That works out to 18 months until the next expansion, which should be a reasonable goal since they did the whole world revamp this time and are supposedly just doing a new continent next time.

10+ Year Old Account
    3-6 months IMHO. I would say maybe the first tier raid to be a tad bit longer just so people have time to level Mains and maybe a couple of alts.
    Doctor Octopus : 80 Asura Warrior
    Captain McNuggets : 80 Human Mesmer
    Professor McNuggets : 36 Asura Engineer
    General McNuggets: 11 Sylvari Thief