I want to LIKE something!

Ok, these buttons are showing up everywhere now, from facebook to newspaper articles. Some might find them annoying, but I think they save a lot of time. Instead of having to quote something and add "this" or "well said" lalalala, this would be so much easier.
    Additionally, if there was a dislike button, posts that were regarded as bad posts, trolling, etc, would get so many "dislikes" that the mods could probably see straight away which people to ban or warn etc. as on wowhead (I think?), if a post gets more than 5-6 dislikes, it is hidden, which makes the thread look a lot more tidy and without unnecessary comments about how bad or stupid people are, and without the "no you" kind of responses.

Any other ideas or comments on this? Maybe there is a better way that I haven't thought of.

15+ Year Old Account
    The problem with this is the "dislike" button or the "vote down" button because an "I don't like you" button or an "I disagree with you" button, and people start using it maliciously.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
    The problem with this is the "dislike" button or the "vote down" button because an "I don't like you" button or an "I disagree with you" button, and people start using it maliciously.
    I agree with this, seeing how "Pizza is awesome", "lololol omg ur so retared", and "I don't like sylvanas" would be all equally dislikable under such a system.
    "I see nothing. I hear nothing. I taste victory."

"Trolling (verb): speaking your honest opinion." - you know who

i want Facebook out of WoW community sites! So i am against