Reforge and hit rating

Currently i have dinged 85 and i am far from be geared. Have some lvl 70 (2-3? don t remember exactly) and 315 ilvl.
    Now, i have 7% hit rating, should i reforge all my gear to Hit rating to reach the 17% cap but dropping a LOT of haste and crit? i am worried more about haste.
    Like every1else my stats went down.

I know the priority of Hit-Sp/int-Haste-Crit=Mastery
    but dropping a lot of haste for being only hitcapped make me a sad moonkin

now i am currently farming dungeon for enter in heroic, should i pick only pieces with hit or spirit? like haste hit or spirit haste?
    lvl 85 troll druid - Balance pvp&pve, resto pvp&pve
    lvl 85 troll mage - Frost/Fire
    lvl 80 troll rogue - Ass/Sub
    lvl 80 troll shaman - Ele/resto
    lvl 85 orc hunter - Sv/MM

Live the good side of life, think optimistic, they aren't going to nerf you <xD

When that nice fast cast misses, all the haste in the world isn't going to matter.

i know that if you miss that fast cast is bad, but now dots too scale with haste and dropping to a ridicoulus amount of haste...i mean, i feel like gimping myself down
    lvl 85 troll druid - Balance pvp&pve, resto pvp&pve
    lvl 85 troll mage - Frost/Fire
    lvl 80 troll rogue - Ass/Sub
    lvl 80 troll shaman - Ele/resto
    lvl 85 orc hunter - Sv/MM

Live the good side of life, think optimistic, they aren't going to nerf you <xD

Deleted
    Lots of "feelings" going around here, eh? "I feel that haste would be better" is not really a good approach to something purely scientific and mathy :P

Anyways, before you are hit capped, hit is worth as much as intellect is. And because intellect is worth more than haste, so will hit be. You can with good confidence reforge any stat into spirit or hit in order to get closer to the cap. Once you reach the hit cap, ofcourse, you stop reforging, and thats when you start getting more haste and crit.

15+ Year Old Account
    i feel Qieth is right

but i know the feeling about hitrating as a kitty i am seposed to go for no hit & exp rating as other stats are better but it feel so wierd :P
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra View Post
    i feel Qieth is right

but i know the feeling about hitrating as a kitty i am seposed to go for no hit & exp rating as other stats are better but it feel so wierd :P
    Go away, pussycat, the chickens are talking here :P Your miss chance is a lot smaller than ours, because our job is obviously much harder than yours... ... *tease*

10+ Year Old Account
    I was gonna say 17% hit cap?!?! What are you smoking... But then I saw the "chicken" remark.

For any Cats reading what's your reforge plan? I've been trying to keep my hit and expertise at "resonable" levels (so I don't have miss/dodge/parry streaks) But my priority has been Mastery-->Crit/Haste-->Hit/Expertise.