Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    YAWN. Guy plays WoW too much, tries to justify it with science and 'characters'. YAWN.

Only me who thinks its pretty pathetic that all it takes to beat the new leveling content is less then a day? Same goes for raids, many guilds are on 10/12 now.. I was expecting casuality, but this..

10+ Year Old Account
    To you gain an achievement for world first? how did he know he was?? :S

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mantooth View Post
    YAWN. Guy plays WoW too much, tries to justify it with science and 'characters'. YAWN.
    Not too much, efficiently. Can't check his armory at this moment, but i don't think he has done anything since.

Quote Originally Posted by Cronnix View Post
    Only me who thinks its pretty pathetic that all it takes to beat the new leveling content is less then a day? Same goes for raids, many guilds are on 10/12 now.. I was expecting casuality, but this..
    Normal modes, it does fit in nicely with Blizzards idea of "give everyone the chance to experience the content". The top guild will probably take a bit longer on heroics. Also remember, these are the Naxxramas/OS/EoE of Cataclysm.

And for the next race, which of these two douche bags will see a vagina first....ready, set, go!

Lol =) Жуктащит EU-Гордунни (Russian realm) (8st Level 85 EU Ranking)
    "Жук тащит" it mean "beetledrags" on Emglish

as regards to the video, i agree on the point and think its true that the top players on wow (and other - probably more skill intensive games - such as wc3/starcraft/cs etc) are highly mentally-able people, and could apply themselves for better things. personally i play wow and wc3/dota (only at a semi-comepetitive standard) and i've known and played with some decent players, as well as seen videos/replays of world-elite players) and they all type amazingly fast and have high apm and reaction times/skill. I believe they are more likely to posses an above average IQ, and so it is a shame they (and I) game so much.

Deleted
    Wow, awesome!

10+ Year Old Account
    Hold the phone, Athene said the heirlooms work from 80 to 81. Does this work for the cloak and helmet from 85 to 86? That will be a great start for leveling once Mists hits tonight.