Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Dragon Lands

(what's left of)

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TGE985 View Post
    I'd like to see some more fighting agaisnt the Burning Legion, they seem to... calm right now.
    Do the quest in Hiyal with the Satyr......you will like what he say about that issue (o;
    If you fishing for hours at the same place and you become confident that everything is fine and safe, its will mean one thing; You are wrong. Because i was actually sitting near of you for hours, cloaked in the shadow with a smile on my face and my daggers ready to strike. I did it many time before. I will do it again.....and again......

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    Azhara, though I'd think she'd be the equivolent of Illidan in TBC (the main villain but the the ultimate one, that's be the old god that warped her)
    Azshara's strings are technically being pulled by N'Zoth, so the statement still stands.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    If Emeral Dream is ever in game, it'll likely only be a raid. I'm thinking the next one will be in the South Seas region.

I'm betting on a new class AND new races this next time around. Blizz has been adding more and more each expansion so I wont be surprised it they added a class and new races.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Visen View Post
    If Emeral Dream is ever in game, it'll likely only be a raid.
    I've never understood this train of thought. The Emerald Dream is an unspoilt Azeroth, unaffected by the Sundering. If you can find me a raid that's the size of Kalimdor, Eastern Kingdoms and Northrend all put together, that's fine and dandy, but I can't see one happening now or in the future.

I try to guess new material everytime, and every time im worng lol but im not the biggest pandarian fan, cus i know the alliance r gunna get stuck with them =P

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally I would rather like to see the purpose behind the Creator's machine revealed.
    If they do it in the next expansion...fine

Deleted
    I wouldn't be surprised if there happens to be a ... Southrend.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trahelion View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if there happens to be a ... Southrend.
    Where we have to fight the Beach King? ololol

He uses the term 'continent' pretty loosely, including Burning Crusade in the description. So that means it won't necessarily be a new continent on Azeroth.

We could be traveling to another portal world, for example, to fight the Legion. This seems to fit well since another Legion expansion would also allow them to rework the Outland story, something which they want to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    Doesn't hold up nearly as well as it did during TBC/WotLK
    Um... That's because it's a fake that was created after WotLK zones were known.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringthane View Post
    So all those times I said there could be more to the world than we know, and had 50 people shouting "But the globes! The globes! They show all of Azeroth and there's nothing more than what's there now!!! THE GLOBES!!!!!". and I said, "That may be because that's all they want you to see" and they shouted "Burn the heretic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"...

I was right.

Hmm.
    theres very little about the other side of the other side of the world but what is know is that it is incredibly dangerous with gigantic sea monsters

Quote Originally Posted by perapsam
    I've never understood this train of thought. The Emerald Dream is an unspoilt Azeroth, unaffected by the Sundering. If you can find me a raid that's the size of Kalimdor, Eastern Kingdoms and Northrend all put together, that's fine and dandy, but I can't see one happening now or in the future.
    it doesnt have to be the whole entire emerald dream it could just be you know where the nightmare is

Quote Originally Posted by Perapsam View Post
    The Emerald Dream storyline was resolved in a book so it's very unlikely that Blizz will go back there for any big thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidequests View Post
    The Emerald Dream storyline was resolved in a book so it's very unlikely that Blizz will go back there for any big thing.
    The thing is they already said it was coming in thta interview, where they also mentioned N'zoth, who is very important in this expansion, so i do think they are going for something big.

Quote Originally Posted by Takuoro View Post
    The thing is they already said it was coming in thta interview, where they also mentioned N'zoth, who is very important in this expansion, so i do think they are going for something big.
    What interview is that and where can I watch/read it? Because this is the first I've heard of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringthane View Post
    So all those times I said there could be more to the world than we know, and had 50 people shouting "But the globes! The globes! They show all of Azeroth and there's nothing more than what's there now!!! THE GLOBES!!!!!". and I said, "That may be because that's all they want you to see" and they shouted "Burn the heretic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"...

I was right.

Hmm.
    no one said any of that

Quote Originally Posted by Lugo Moll View Post
    Um... That's because it's a fake that was created after WotLK zones were known.
    It was created before WotLK.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LeCavalier View Post
    What interview is that and where can I watch/read it? Because this is the first I've heard of it.
    It was at Blizzcon 2010 during the Lore Q&A, should be on youtube, but I don't have the time atm, sorry.
    It sounded like a raid anyway, considering N'zoth only has control over a portion of it.

Anyway, the Emerald Dream is not a continent, so hopefully this ends the debate over that somewhat.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

am i the only one thinking they could use... like... the whole other side of the planet, which has so far not been revealed