Thread: GZ blizzard!

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

GZ blizzard!

Grats blizzard, u really managed to do it this time.
    i fakking LOVE the dungeon they made. i have been running heroic dungeons with pugs and some guildies and i got an average gearlvl of 337.
    still some bosses are hard, trash isnt made to run in and zerg.
    they managed to give almost every boss a nice tactic and a very interesting hard mode.
    each time i down a boss after 5+ wipes I feel i can take on the world, just to get pwnd at the next trash pull.

so anyone else who had the same xp as me? or im just being overexcited? :P

(ps: im praying every night that blizzard wont nerf them)

I havent got to heroics yet, 7% of to 85 but I have done all normals and they are a very nice challenge. Perfectly tuned and very fun to do, looking at you grim batol ;D

Quote Originally Posted by imortals View Post
    i fakking LOVE the dungeon they made. i have been running heroic dungeons with pugs and some guildies and i got an average gearlvl of 337.
    they managed to give almost every boss a nice tactic and a very interesting hard mode.
    each time i down a boss after 5+ wipes I feel i can take on the world, just to get pwnd at the next trash pull.

Completely agree with this. Loving everything about the new dungeons.

Just done with Grim Batol heroic,
    1 wipe at first boss
    0 wipes at 2e boss (heared he was rlly hard but we were lucky (or pro))
    7 wipes at 3e boss
    9 wipes at last boss

then u think about WotLK, where if you wipe once half the puggroup leaves....

Just done with Grim Batol heroic,
    1 wipe at first boss
    7 wipes at 3e boss
    9 wipes at last boss

then u think about WotLK, where if you wipe once half the puggroup leaves....
    Wiped 4 times to the first boss of H SFK, twice to the 3rd, twice to the 4th. Nobody dropped between wipes.

I'll always hang around as long as there is some form of progression. Nine wipes, though, that sounds a bit hopeless We'll see for myself soon enough (Finally getting cata today, damn UPS)

10+ Year Old Account
    I did hcs on beta (with my main char), that was very-very great, challenged and hard. Sometimes spent few hours! for one boss before we down him and after that, screaming on Vent "WE DID IT! OMG!!" amazing feeling

---------- Post added 2010-12-09 at 08:53 PM ----------

He was nerfed to the hell, and he was one of the hardest bosses in HCs

I m glad to see thons of post like this and thousands of opposite posts where ppl say it s still easy or aoeable.
    As for me i cant play this time, so all the information about dung difficulty is kinda bad (

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just to point this out no pugs broke up in early wotlk it wasn't until people overgeared the things where wiping meant the group had some major flaw in it. Try comparing this when you are farming deathwing, then you can tell if theres a difficulty increase or not.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yes HCs are very nice, actualy feels a bit hard right now .. i like it.

New mechanics, and many encounters on your way to bosses, somtimes things kan get rly crazy
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

I love the new dungeons. My guild of Kingslayers and I walked into Stonecore for the first time last night and wiped off the first group of mobs! Took us a good hour and a half to clear the dungeon.

Please Blizz, DO NOT NERF THIS CONTENT!!

OP clearly isnt a healer. No fun at all going OOM when the last boss in Ruins of Tol'Vir is at 95% hp.

I love healing right now, and yeah, heroics are now really a challenge and a pleasure, people do not quit like retards, just downed first boss in Stonecore after having like 8 wipes, 1 mistake and BANG wipe. Really, really great job by Blizzard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    OP clearly isnt a healer. No fun at all going OOM when the last boss in Ruins of Tol'Vir is at 95% hp.
    Doesn't seem like you've played any of the BC content. This was usual, have to learn how to manage your mana and make sure your group isn't stupid and taking unnecessary amounts of damage.

10+ Year Old Account

Agreed on every point.
    Lightning Fast

clicked this topic expecting someone who was saracastic and whining about some minor issue. I smiled

OT: The new dungeons are so much better!

Quote Originally Posted by Endler89 View Post
    Just to point this out no pugs broke up in early wotlk it wasn't until people overgeared the things where wiping meant the group had some major flaw in it. Try comparing this when you are farming deathwing, then you can tell if theres a difficulty increase or not.
    No, people were not leaving after first wipe in early WotLK, just because people were storming through heroics since day 1. There was completely no need for CC in WotLK even at release.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Quote Originally Posted by stevowonders View Post
    Doesn't seem like you've played any of the BC content. This was usual, have to learn how to manage your mana and make sure your group isn't stupid and taking unnecessary amounts of damage.
    depends on what class you played in tbc, and its not the same because of the huge healthpools now. Your heals are not topping the target, they just heal 3% of 100%, and also cast time are way higher than it was in tbc (not because lack of haste gear) but the base spell cast time.

Ohh and i would just like to say i like the new system, but im not saying wrath were bad, just diffrent
    “The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.”

They managed to put down an awsome challenge thanks for expension!

Quote Originally Posted by kerwyn View Post
    Wiped 4 times to the first boss of H SFK, twice to the 3rd, twice to the 4th. Nobody dropped between wipes.
    This is because most of the people that are 85 and geared for heroics at this stage are not retards.... Give it a week and they'll catch up