keybinds not showing

well as the tittle says, all my keybinds are not shown... anyone knows why?

15+ Year Old Account
    why do you mean ? more info plz

did you make a costum addon whit costum key binding and dont they show ?
    can you not enter the keybinding menu in the niterface ?
    in the menu empty / black ?
    do you got a key ring ?
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Deleted
    For me key bindings are just useless.
    When you bind something to a key, you shouldnt need to check the icon what key you should press

Do you use Xloot? I had this happen to me when i first logged in, and for some reason I had 2 instances of xloot running. Try downloading "addon control panel" which allows you to view your addons and enable and disable them in game and if you see a duplicate disable one of them and you should be good.

im using button facade and bartender

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2010-12-09 at 03:31 PM.

Deleted
    Maybe its a "feature" of the specific Button Facade theme you are using. Try changing the theme or disabling Button Facade.

10+ Year Old Account
    In bartender there is an option to display or not to display keybind, make sure it's on
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    -Nietzsche
    Vanilla WoW was a diamond in the rough. Burning Crusade cleared the rough away and polished that diamond up. During Lich King, that diamond cracked from being over polished and in Cataclysm that diamond was replaced with a cubic zirconia.

Had the same problem with Bartender not showing my keybindings, besides the ones on bar1. Had the "display keybinds" turned on so i dont know what the problem was, but i just binded them again with the feature. Luckly ive been using the same bindings for almost 6years so i had no problem remembering them 8)