Poll: Easiest Cataclysm Heroic

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Stonecore is the hardest...but I think that is because it requires alot of patience which most people dont have for a dungeon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Throne of the tides and vortex pinnacle are both pretty easy. But VP wins.

SFK was pretty easy to be honest, the first one needed some interrupts then you can basicly faceroll the rest
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

Deleted
    I havent done most of the heroics available but out of the handful, I'd say deadmines. The first and second bosses are really easy, and the first boss with a common knowledge of the fight is quite simple, though the fourth boss is a complete nightmare.

As for hardest, i'd say stonecore.

VP for me, but only because the hardest part (the stars) absolutely fear my Demo Lock's aoe. They go down almost instantly when I run in there.

Vortex Pinnacle, besides the two pulls of aoe stars

Stonecore gets my vote. Not only is it quite easy, its pretty fun too (for a tank).

To be blunt, both SFK and Deadmines are fairly easy. Easy boss mechanics for the most part, excluding Springvale, the gauntlet in DM, and the first boss in SFK depending on how the group knows the mechanic.
    Its just loooooooooong. So not necessary for a run to be that long. Even without wiping, I would say it would take an hour to 2 hours max..

Im shocked to see vortex pinnacle as the easiest. Why do you guys say that? Is it because the bosses havent changed much? (from my experience, I did the first boss and it was the same on normal....then I did the 2nd boss on heroic and wiped because I was bad with the wind [and still am lol]).
    Quote Originally Posted by xannax2780 View Post
    It's called balancing.
    Maybe you should try balancing the large cup of QQ in your left hand with a big mug of STFU in your right.
    Just sayn'

15+ Year Old Account
    H BRC is quite easy IF you have two things:

1) People that can do the 2nd-boss beam dance (done correctly will ensure no zealots ever evolve, easy to do even with 2 melee if you tank the boss right near the middle beam.

2) A tank that can do the 3rd-boss dance. My PuG wiped for about 50 minutes going through 3 tanks who would either sit in the fire or constantly let stacks drop off at 4-5 so we'd have ridiculous amounts of adds waves. Then we picked up a good bear who handily built a stack up to 12 with appropriate cooldowns, had one add wave, then built it up again to 8 before the boss fell over.

The first boss is a complete joke. The last boss is ridiculously easy with an accomplished kiter (having a DK makes it laughable). Beauty threw us for a loop when all dogs pulled at once, but all are CC'able and hit pretty weak on the tank.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    H BRC is quite easy IF you have two things:

1) People that can do the 2nd-boss beam dance (done correctly will ensure no zealots ever evolve, easy to do even with 2 melee if you tank the boss right near the middle beam.

2) A tank that can do the 3rd-boss dance. My PuG wiped for about 50 minutes going through 3 tanks who would either sit in the fire or constantly let stacks drop off at 4-5 so we'd have ridiculous amounts of adds waves. Then we picked up a good bear who handily built a stack up to 12 with appropriate cooldowns, had one add wave, then built it up again to 8 before the boss fell over.

The first boss is a complete joke. The last boss is ridiculously easy with an accomplished kiter (having a DK makes it laughable). Beauty threw us for a loop when all dogs pulled at once, but all are CC'able and hit pretty weak on the tank.
    Yeah for sure. Stacking on the tank or atleast near the tank makes add grabing nice on the first boss. On the 2nd, I tend to have a healer and 2 range (granted there are 2 range) on the beams. if they fail its easy to know who wiped us. 3rd boss is pretty much all on the tank with the kiting, granted the healer wont go oom. I kited him around to exactly 15 stacks (pretty much died when it hit 15..got lucky with the achieve) and had some extremely close calls with possible adds due to his debuff falling. On the 3rd, we had a way to constantly cc the adds and just zerg. easy. 4th boss was a joke, the hunter wasnt even the best at kiting and we still killed it so fast.
    Quote Originally Posted by xannax2780 View Post
    It's called balancing.
    Maybe you should try balancing the large cup of QQ in your left hand with a big mug of STFU in your right.
    Just sayn'

Deleted
    Lost City of Tolvir got my vote.

15+ Year Old Account
    BRC will indeed be easy with gear and not sucky setup. We had awful gear thus wiped on Steelbender for 1.5 hours. It was taking more pulls than 10man Firefighter or LK. Seriously. At least we got the achie on the kill
    Beauty was straight out impossible as we had only 1 renewable in-combat CC. I just run oom after we killed the 2 small adds. If we ignored those 2 it was unhealable. So whatever we did I was oom before we had a chance to win that.
    Stonecore seems hard according to votes but we found it rather easy, when tactics are executed right.

Quote Originally Posted by Yooya View Post
    I'd say Stonecore. Place is quick and easy, like most Heroics.
    lol............... 1st boss is a pug killer 3th boss is a pug destroyer !
    Last edited by lolipopp; 2010-12-14 at 09:59 AM.

HoO or VP imo. We steamrolled HoO like no tomorrow last night, no CC required, felt like a bloody normal. I hadn't seen the instance on normal, but there weren't too many gimmicky mechanics.

Well to be honest im not really sure what to define an heroic difficult :S

I mean do you mean, the boss tacs (that people should learn), the lenght of the hole run (i can understand this), to much trash packs, i mean the list goes on. personly i'd have to vote for throne of the tides, the trash hits like a truck and there are loads of em, boss tactics are cool but i seem to have abit of lag prob and finally nothing says difficlut then when 2/5 know what the hell they are doing and the other 3 dosnt.

SO to sum up, all heroics are easy aslong as everyone in your group knows what they are doing; tacs/dps/tank/heal wise.

PS: resto shaman here

Vortex Pinacle is by far the easiest one imo

Yeah, all of you saying that it's easy because you facerolled it with your guild or friend group doesn't say anything. Everything is easy if everyone knows what to do. Try pugging BRC and you'll find that 9 out of 10 tanks can not pull off the 3rd boss, they just can't do it, no matter how many times and in how much detail I explain the tactics to them.

Out of the heroics I've completed so far I found Shadowfang Keep the easiest. First boss can however be quite a pain if you dont have enough interrupts or have people who don't have a clue. I love the third boss in SFK a lot of pressure on the dispels and healing+picking up and burning down adds asap.
    <;~~~~{] -____- )|:-~=(}

tolvir -> wipe at first boss for hours
    SFK -> wipe at first boss for hours
    vortex -> hours of wiping at those arcane thingies
    grim batol -> dont get me started..

i havent really been into an "easy" heroic so far.

OT: Haven't done vortex normal or hc yet, didn't do it in the beta either. But they say that is the easiest one of all out there.

OP: For me it has to be SFK without a doubt so far, exept the third boss. First time there with a pug we one shotted every boss. But other pugs I went with couldn't take him down. I am not saying I wasn't the problem, we all were. But the rest of the bosses are just a plain simple walkabout in a old instance

Deleted
    Vortex pinnacle is easily easiest.