Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Is ever Quest Achivement bugged?! What the F**k?

Yesterday it was Sinking into Vashjir, where I'm still stuck at 145/150.

Today it's Deepholm where I'm stuck at 117/125.

What's next? Uldum bugged too? Twiligt Highland too?

I've got to say, I like Cata so far very much, but it's the buggiest expansion ever released.

Quote Originally Posted by Whuhoppn View Post
    Yesterday it was Sinking into Vashjir, where I'm still stuck at 145/150.

Today it's Deepholm where I'm stuck at 117/125.

What's next? Uldum bugged too? Twiligt Highland too?

I've got to say, I like Cata so far very much, but it's the buggiest expansion ever released.
    hyjal was good got like 5 quests more than the achievement and sometimes quest are started when you kill mobs like the eel quest in vash

Deleted
    i agree. It feels rushed a lot. Guess blizzard needed more money fast. And how things like this even can be bugged? Cant they count to 150 ? .... quite a joke..

Quote Originally Posted by randomdonk View Post
    i agree. It feels rushed a lot. Guess blizzard needed more money fast. And how things like this even can be bugged? Cant they count to 150 ? .... quite a joke..
    as if it wasnt the player base that was gettin bored after 1 whole year of icc

hyjal, uldum and twilight highlands all done with quests on top. there are some quests which trigger when you kill a mob so make sure you've tried that :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by randomdonk View Post
    keep in mind that the lvl 80-85 experience is only 20-30% of the new zones in this expansion, bugs are hidden everywhere even if its scripted by the best

it is possible to get Vashj'ir acheivment, its just that some quests are hidden and you get them from killing certain mobs

Deleted
    Yeah, because two questing related achievements that are bugged two days after the release of the game means the entire game is an utter failure.

I like your logic.

OT: Will most likely be fixed soon, by either sorting out buggy phasing or reducing the amount needed.

10+ Year Old Account
    There were just as many bugged qsts and other bugs in wrath and bc. Most of the time it's npcs missing or quest chains not linking somehow. It will all be fixed eventually, there are just other things a lot more important than quest achievements that probably need their attention right now.

Quote Originally Posted by kerwyn View Post
    Twilight Highlands works.
    Yeah, I got it 1 quest before 85.

I've seen people get Uldum and Hyjal.

15+ Year Old Account
    As mentioned Mount Hyjal, Uldum and Twilight Highlands are WAY above the Quest Achievement limit, not just a few quests over the limit but tons of them.

As for Deepholm I reached 115/125 and this is without doing any of the dailies associated with the zone which I have started doing now. You get around 7 dailies and some of them has a random quest each day so they can be different so I will assume there are 10 of those atleast so you can hit the Quest Achievement for that zone.

For Vashj'ir I don't know though seeing how I just started that zone.

As far as I can tell, the only zone that I am unable to complete is Vasj'r, missing a whopping 17 quests, and I've done EVERYTHING there.

Uldum I'm going to get the achieve next time I log on, Twilight Highlands is really buggy, so I kinda got frustrated after like my 5th broken quest and just went back to Uldum, which feels like the most complete zone to me.

Deepholme, I did about 50% of the quests, unfortunately I dropped a chain that I had picked up from killing something, tried killing the thing again and I couldn't get the quest, so I'm bummed there. Stuck.

Haven't quested in Hyjal yet, will do that soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vashj'ir seems to be fixed, I had two bugged quests before the last server maintenance and was at 142/150. Logged on today and got Sinking into Vashj'ir without having done the elite drop quest from the Giant in the first area. So it's definitely possible to push past the 150 required now, finally.

(Link to my armory with proof D:)
    Last edited by Lt McHamburger; 2010-12-10 at 04:41 AM.

Deepholm appears quite bugged. There were quests there that just wouldn't start. Stuck at 117/125 like many others.

Uldum and Twilight Highlands I completed without difficulty.

Deepholm is fine also, someone in my guild got that Deep into Deepholm achievement on today..

its funny how every quest is "bugged" just because peopel are too stupid to read the quest texts

I got the vashjir achievement right before the final wrap up quest in the zone, which for me is bugged or was last time I was on, o you are just missing quest somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by Jainzar View Post
    its funny how every quest is "bugged" just because peopel are too stupid to read the quest texts
    Yeah, well, some quests are/were bugged.

15+ Year Old Account
    I got Deep into Deepholme few days ago, but that was when I hit something like 105 quests. The achievement still says 117/125 now, after finishing Deepholme. Guess I got lucky.