Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    I've completed the quest achievements for Hyjal, Vashj'ir, Uldum and Twilight Highlands with 5-10 quests afterwards in each. This isn't a "Blizzard fix your shit" problem, this is a "Players have ADD and can't see anything not right in front of their face" problem.

Well something is definately wrong with the achi's since I was 138/150 in Vashj'ir and when I finished the "Defending the Rift" quest BOOM, Sinking into Vashj'ir achi popped up. I was like wtf, but since I was worried I could not get it, I didn't complain.

Same happened in Hyjal, I had done maybe a few under a hundred quests and then when I handed in some generic quest the achi for Hyjal popped.

Srsly, this is weird.

I was at 143/160 in Vash'jir when I left the place. Now I'm at 160/160, and no, I have no idea what happened. but I wont complain.

I was missing one quest in Uldum achi. Did whole Ramkahen and Harrison Jones chains, also did hacking and 1000 gnomes.

I managed to finish with following quest:
    After you are done with Harrison Jones, go back to Temple of the moon (I guess... the one at the north-west), and kill the dragon that is flying around there (it has about 700k HP, it shows 1,6mln total, but he is injured). It drops the head with quest for everyone in the party. Quest gives 3 rare gems : yellow, blue and red.

I have had problems in uldum due to the phasing buging out with harisons chains
    e.g. him vanishing for an hour then respawning and the skelitons not being there aswell =/,
    with deephold havnt done the dailys but have the achy there were 2 places that were showing quests but were phased when they wernt ment to same for vash.
    As they did rush it out due to the player base QQ about this and that it amazing that there are not more bug but as always theyll be fixed so no need to fuss just get on with the other things that are there and go back later :P
    I am dyslexic and proud to be so.
    so you dont like how I spell ?
    To bad learn to be human or gtfo.

Deleted
    i got my deepholm achievment on 102/125

Im stuck on 106/108 in uldum and i have recently started vash'jir and i havent experienced any difficulty there yet.

"Full Caravan" became buged one me. I did not recruit the goblin till after the entire quest line. I was not able to get the achievement after I recruited the goblin. T

Then the next day I saw the achievement on my character. Then the next day I no longer had it. I lost Fiona, even though everyone gets Fiona at level 1. So yea, it was odd. But later it came up when exploring.

I have autism. k thnx bye.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got uldum achievemened at 117/125 ^^ Logged out without it... next day i log in and i see achievement pop up lol.
    Not sure if its bug or hotfixes... Maybe next patch will make more stuff clear.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyeda View Post
    it is possible to get Vashj'ir acheivment, its just that some quests are hidden and you get them from killing certain mobs
    Agreed when you first get to Vashj'r theres a quest for killing eels right outside the starting point. Theres another one near the end from killing the horde scouts near the submarine base. Atleast one more of those type, plus 2 or 3 that started from dropped items.
    Beauty now spawns with only two pups in Heroic difficulty. Not to worry though, the missing pup has been adopted by a wonderful, if not insane family.

I'm glad that Blizzard cares about the little things...

To my knowledge both Deepholm and Vashj'ir were fixed. I got my Vashj'ir achievement after hitting 140 in the zone, but I have yet to do Deepholm. Guessing they dropped it to 110.

I've not done Vashj'ir as I did Mount Hyjal instead, but I have the quest metas for every other zone in Cataclysm. Nothing bugged. Just sometimes have to READ quests to figure out what to do next.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

idk if this is rly a bug or not, but my Vashj'ir achv has 2 bars both with the same amout of quests so it looks like
    45/150
    45/150

---------- Post added 2010-12-13 at 01:51 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Drarion View Post

Im stuck on 106/108 in uldum and i have recently started vash'jir and i havent experienced any difficulty there yet.
    there a "secret" questin in Uldum dealing with the vultures at the Cradel of Anciets(is that the right name?) where the raggy coyotes are. as soon as you kill a vulture you start the quest.

Derailed the Cereal Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Drarion View Post

There are 4 "hidden" quests to the best of my knowledge. You have to Kill a Hyena outside of the Obelisk of Stars to trigger one of them, you have to kill a Beetle underneath the Obelisk of Starts to trigger another, you have to kill Diseased Vultures in the Cradle of the Ancients to trigger one of them (If you've already completed the rest of the quests and the Cradle of the Ancients is now full of plants then they'll be phased out. If you stand outside the phased boarders, you can see them flying around in great numbers. Try to get as close the the phasing boundaries and pick them off as they come in to range. You may need to group with someone who hasn't gotten that far to kill the vultures). The Last quest is started from a Quest Item dropped by killing the dragon that was flying around the place you had to sabotage. You probably WILL need to group uo for this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

Quote Originally Posted by bak00777 View Post
    idk if this is rly a bug or not, but my Vashj'ir achv has 2 bars both with the same amout of quests so it looks like
    45/150
    45/150

---------- Post added 2010-12-13 at 01:51 PM ----------

there a "secret" questin in Uldum dealing with the vultures at the Cradel of Anciets(is that the right name?) where the raggy coyotes are. as soon as you kill a vulture you start the quest.
    To add to this, have fun 'cause the vultures phase. We had a warlock who this happened to and a hunter was MDing mobs to him out of the zone XD

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I got everything except Vashj'ir,and i didnt even get to the half of the zone.

These are bugged.

I got the deepholm one even though i was at like 107/125, I handed in one quest and all of a sudden i've completed 125 lol..

Same with Vashjir.. I had like 107/150 and I handed in one quest and got the acheive for 150..

10+ Year Old Account
    Not having cata yet, but seen people on my guild get vash, hyjal and deepholm quest, so i guess they have benn fixed by now

Deleted
    I am really shocked by the fact that people fail in doing all the quests. Blizzard made it so that you can only advance a questhub if you completed all quests of the hub before that, useally 3 of 4 quests at a time max. + a couple of quests that are unrelated to the hubs, but always close to the questmobs, and really hard not to pick up*

The quests are not bugged! I hit Loremaster of Cataclysm roughly a day after I hit lvl80. If you can not find the quests, go look them up at Wowhead.com to see which ones you missed (though I still find it hard to believe you can actually miss any of them)*

*with the exception to the buzzards in Uldum

10+ Year Old Account
    Ive been able to get every achievment, except for Tol'Barad. Ive done the dailes for 6 days straight and the counter is still at zero. Really sucks cause im an achievment whore. -.-
    Fûrbs - Troll Druid - Area 52
    Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%aee/advanced
    Starcaller

10+ Year Old Account
    the reason why you got the achievements without doing all the Qs required in the achievement is because they lowered the requirement, but would require a client-side patch to make it appear correct.
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...