LastLast
    This game is bullshit!

Quote Originally Posted by Suikoden View Post
    HA! I beat him. I thought of Fran from The Stand :P
    He got Flagg when I did it :P

Deleted

The Akinator!

Akinator.com

First, think of a person or TV character etc. Whatever you want (Not object) and answer hes questions correctly and then get amazed when he's riht about that person. Post your results here and if he was right. Why can't i use ENTER!??! I was thinking of Steve Jobs (Co-founder of Apple) and it was right.

Deleted
    he got Beavis, from Beavis and Butt-head in 17 questions.

Deleted
    Heh, he has the picture of Shandris Feathermoon I submitted last time I visited him of her in-game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnorei View Post
    Heh, he has the picture of Shandris Feathermoon I submitted last time I visited him of her in-game.
    Haha. You famous!

that thing is pretty impressive, though I stopped when I got some of those resilient pop-ups that refuse to let you close out of them. that just screams "virus"
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Deleted
    Got Sylvanas in 26, but first he went for Ophelia from Brutal Legend haha

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    that thing is pretty impressive, though I stopped when I got some of those resilient pop-ups that refuse to let you close out of them. that just screams "virus"
    Never had that problem with the website. Anyways here's a larger thread http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...the-Web-Genius

Quote Originally Posted by The Great and Powerful View Post
    Merged with the ancient old Thread. Akinator never dies.
    he probes your mind while you sleep.
    that's how he knows what you think.

Deleted
    Damn, he's good:P I haven't been able to fool him yet, at least when answering honestly

10+ Year Old Account
    That always amazes me.
    He guessed Dora the Explorer and Uncle Fester on the first round.
    Post may contain sarcasm:
    Discontinue use if experiencing mood swings, nausea or elevated blood pressure.

Deleted
    Hmm, got him with Gigolo Joe:P I might have answered something wrong but probably not. Most of the questions were about him being married or in love and 3 about him being a woman worded differently:P

It's odd, thought he would know that since the actor who played him is kinda famous:P

Actually, he's not that good with the more obscure characters.. also got him with Opie from Family Guy
    Last edited by mmocdd0c32dcfc; 2011-09-30 at 08:17 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It got Aigis on the first try.

I'm impressed.

Asher of Restharven; Kingmaker, Kingbreaker series.

Didn't get it after 40 guesses questions so i gave up.

It came up on the suggestion list when it asked me what i was thinking of, so i imagine if someone inputted him in there, they inputted false information.
    Last edited by Eein; 2011-09-30 at 08:48 PM.

Damn, I can't believe I never looked at this thread before... Curse you all I will have no sleep tonight!!!

He guessed Rosa from FF4, Master Chief, Dom, Link, Goku, Gohan, Yusuke, and a few others I already forgot.

He failed to guess Heironeous from D&D, but he guessed Pelor several times, so he was close.

Okay, it guessed Alaron from Aidyn Chronicles the first Mage. Now I'm impressed!
    Last edited by OrcsRLame; 2011-10-03 at 01:08 PM.

O M F G this is sooo weird I cannot believe it :-O He even guessed Rodion Romanovich Raskolnikov (Crime and Punishment)...

He got me

He then got the Courier from Fallout New Vegas
    Amy Pond
    Hot Dog Princess
    : /
    Last edited by pickley; 2011-10-03 at 04:44 PM.

Deleted
    Yes, he couldn't defeat Nii-chan from Blue Exorcist!!

Bloodsail Admiral DownButStillOut's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    huh, he couldnt guess George RR Martin.
    BeeeeeeeoooooOOOOoooooooooooooooOOOO-FFFSSSHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM!!!
    My attempt at being less of a pessimist was choosing Dawnbringer as my choice of server.
    I regret somethings! (like setting this in my signature)