Unhappy ERROR #134 (0x85100086) Fatal Condition

anyone had this problem , i was flying to uldum on my main, i get D/C and now everytime i try and get back on, wow closes and i see the error boxes where u have a choice to either send or cancel e.t.c it says ERROR #134 (0x85100086) Fatal Condition e.t.c

i can go on any other chars on the same account and realm but tryign my main results in the latter! its pissing me off big time lol! any suggestions/help would be v v much appreciated!

ive updated my g card btw!

ERROR #134 (0x85100086) Fatal Condition
    Program: C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\WoW.exe

Failed to read file World\Maps\Kalimdor\Kalimdor_30_45_obj0.adt.

Same thing has been happened to me continuously especially when i queue for a dungeon, but it also happens while questing or anything else. I have reinstalled my game too many times which seems to lessen the errors for a short while, then it gets to the point where i cannot play.

Would be great if anyone could provide any solutions.

Try the repair function, it has saved me many a time! If not, try and call blizzard ASAP in the morning seeing as how email will probably result in a week long wait ^_^ Hope this helped.

Ok GM jus told me it might be an add-on problem so im gonna go curse.com and install all the newest add-ons, he also said repair wow as that said post clarified , but i have already repaired and no luck , gimme a min and ill repost with the add-on result

---------- Post added 2010-12-10 at 05:03 AM ----------

well, i installed all the "new" add-ons" only to find that my server (bloodfeather) is offline.... lol.... no comment..

---------- Post added 2010-12-10 at 05:12 AM ----------

add-on change didnt work , still getting the error any sugestions?

---------- Post added 2010-12-10 at 05:20 AM ----------

the way i see it is , i cant play my main atm for some stupid reason!? it doesnt make sense lol playing 1 second then the next second i get an error , yet i can go on any other char on same realm e.t.c its a petty problem i hope , cause what i witnessed was very out of the ordinary/out of the blue. confuzzled/wtf
    im pissed and stoned and guess what all i wanna do is get this said char to an inn lol. my night has been destroyed! haha , anyway for those who like metal/hardcore music try Asking alexandria/the amity affliction/miss may i , im going to see them live at the 02 academy Birmingham then im going out after to get anihilated (spelling goes down hill at 24+) maybe?. err ye , i once had a plan and it was demolished via a multi billionaire company that makes me feel placid. (PLACID) <--- no idea. that is all

MATT
    Last edited by mmoc0fc091fcb6; 2010-12-10 at 11:35 AM.

Delete cache, data/cache, wtf and interface folders, that should clear most crash related problems.

If you don't want to delete your addons and addon settings, just rename wtf and interface instead of deleting.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Deleted
    @OP: Watch the language.
    --------------------------------
    Might be a HDD-read error.

Could you burn this ISO image with Imgburn and boot from that CD?

Please perform a full test and let us know if any errors show up.

15+ Year Old Account
    try reinstalling the game also. i've had this happen before and had to reinstall
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right