Poll: Enjoying the difficulty?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I'm doing dungeons without any boss mods and I love it even more.

15+ Year Old Account
    I belive blizzard has hit home with this one. Plus i hear that they will introduce new 5 mans with every future content patch? Excellent.
    "The best argument against democracy is a five minute scroll through twitter." - Winston Churchill

tbh. new heroics are just as easy as the wrath ones are.. i am disapointed.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aphrel View Post
    You miss the point.
    I you do everything by the plan, yes, maybe. There is less room for fail here...

In WOTLK HCs, there was plenty of room for fail from the start.

Also, i bet you are a DPS.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aphrel View Post
    Go back to your cave, troll.

I'm glad i got experience so i can tell tactics for my guildies in hc's :P

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm very much enjoying the difficulty in the heroics. I play as a warlock, and I absolutely must dps the tank's target otherwise I'll pull threat and die. One problem (at least right now) is how undedicated (I'm pretty sure that's not a real word) some people are. For instance, I was doing H SFK and we wiped on the first boss. Healer drops group. Not a big deal. We get the 2nd boss down on our first try, but on the third boss, we wiped twice in a row. Tank, healer, and a dps drop group. We got almost all of the way through the dungeon, but people just expect it to be an LOLAOEFACEROLL, and when it isn't, they say the group is shitty.
    I don't claim to be an expert. I'm just smarter than you.

Quote Originally Posted by valiorik View Post
    It was impossible to do Arcatraz unless you are decently geared from other dungeons.
    fuck Arcatraz do u remember Shattered halls and the trash from entrance to first boss? not even gonna mention the stealthers that was eatin the casters right before last boss

tbh now im havin real fun watchin ...as someone said yesterday- "wotlk kiddies" leavin after 2-3 wipes or runin around like headless chickens, standin in crap and wonderin "wtf is hittin me"

But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Enjoying it kinda...was doing Stonecore and wiped 6 times because the healer kept getting hit by bore. Now wipes like that? I really, really hate. I'm fine with wipes if we are doing pretty well and something minor happens but when someone keeps dying to the same freaking thing every time...god.

I'm so tired of the "stupid" wipes that I quit using LFD. Just gonna wait for my guildies to catch up; damn me for powerleveling.
    I once had a character named "Clamslam" but Blizzard deemed it inappropriate.
    Retired from WoW: February 19, 2011. It was fun Blizz.

I love how hard the heroics are. It makes it fun. Facerolling content was only fun when you were a fresh 80, and after awhile it got old and become a chore. I've only done 2-3 heroics and looking forward to the rest.

Cata heroics aren't hard. They just punish idiots. Chaining heroics in a guild run we don't cc don't mark targets and pull very quickly. They are super easy and boring. The only hard thing about them is that 1 idiot will wipe your group which just makes pugging a nightmare.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddickcz View Post
    I guess goin heroix when you just hit 329 average item level aint good idea.
    Get as more gear you can, will make your way through heroix a hell of a lot easier.
    Loving the difficulty, loving the challenge, not loving ppl trying to kill stuff in there in "wotlk way".
    Usually resulting in either some ppl dying or whole group wiping or just me running out of mana after every pull with all mana regen CDs on cd.
    I can not agree with this more. I'm sick of people queueing right when they hit 329 ilevel and thinking they can AoE their way to victory. That mindset needs to stop.

It's great fun that they're actually a challenge. My first heroic was Stonecore which some are saying is the hardest. Way to be thrown in the deep end . I'm enjoying the fact they're hard because WoLK heroics didn't feel like a challenge at all and made them somewhat boring.
    [/url]

Deleted
    Why do we need a thread like this every day? Please post in exsisting thread to show how awesome hardcore you are.

They are still too easy imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatowlkinidiot View Post
    Cata heroics aren't hard. They just punish idiots. Chaining heroics in a guild run we don't cc don't mark targets and pull very quickly. They are super easy and boring. The only hard thing about them is that 1 idiot will wipe your group which just makes pugging a nightmare.
    Tbh this view is coming from somebody in a guild that was capable of doing "the Light of Dawn" so I'm not suprised in a guild run you're finding them easy :P.
    [/url]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SpNiz View Post
    You don't wipe on the toilet, you whipe there
    Maybe he has somekind of raidboss stowed away in his toilet, making him wipe everytime he needs to doo-doo or oui-oui /shrug.

Quote Originally Posted by SpNiz View Post
    You don't wipe on the toilet, you whipe there

I love the new heroics and they're the best! It's fun to kill a boss that you've been wiping on for some time until you get the right strategy :>
    Nope, same wipe. /sigh

10+ Year Old Account
    i play with a bunch of real life friends since april 2005 or so, and ive never had as much fun wiping.

I have Tol'Vir, Stonecore and Vortex Pinnacle left, but so far the only wipes have been Commander Springvale in SFK, we were abit undergeared for it. That said it is fun to use CC again and just slapping everything together in a big pile and AoE it.