Poll: What proffesions would you have chosen?

What proffesions would you go?

For an elemental and resto shaman. What would you have chosen?
    Last edited by Rankiz; 2010-12-09 at 05:30 PM.

none of those... i think gathering proffessions are a waste... i just farm em on an alt or buy em off the ah, or my friends char....

Engineering + alchemy all the way

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cheesyrice View Post
    none of those... i think gathering proffessions are a waste... i just farm em on an alt or buy em off the ah, or my friends char....

Engineering + alchemy all the way
    Agree with the gathering proffs bit, but I'm not sure if I'd really go Engineering at the moment..

ehh i just like to pvp a lot... but yea i agree, for hardcore pve and arenas... jewelcrafting seems like the better option

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dingolicious View Post
    Agree with the gathering proffs bit, but I'm not sure if I'd really go Engineering at the moment..
    The Intellect buff from Synapse Springs is, by a fair margin, the single best profession bonus for Elemental and Resto shaman. Everything else Engineering comes with is just a bonus.

The same holds true for ANY class that uses Intellect.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only gathering professorial you should be using if you HAVE to use one (well if you're serious about pve/pvp) is herbalism, The20 sec haste on Lifeblood has pulled it way ahead of every other gathering profession IMHO.