Help with the New ZG area. quest chains not resolved? (SPOILERS)

So i went through STV with my re-roll toon tonight and finally got to teh ZG quests. Turns out (SPOILERS NOW) that you befriend a little rapter who helps you do some quests and ends up helping you accidentally resurrect the Blood-Lord boss from ZG...who kidnaps you rapter and heads back home because it turns out that little rapter is the child of the Blood-Lord's old rapter.

anyway after the quest that lets you MC the rapter to try and escape, you fail and the rapter gets re-captured by the Blood-Lord and Jindo the Hexxer who is still alive. they plan on re-summon Hakar. and than the chain just ENDs. they say "its not time yet " or some crap like that.

later there is another chain which takes you into ZG again to stop the resurrection of the Bat and Snake bosses. long story short you prevent the bat from living again but almost get killed trying to finish off the snake's body. and again it just ends.

so right now Blood-Lord, Jindo, and potentiality the snake are still alive and about to re-summon Hakkar AND my little rapter buddy is still trapped in ZG.

it REALLY feels like there is at least one more quest chain somewhere in STV but i can't seem to find it. Does anyone who has done all of STV know ehere another ZG quest hub may be? because other than that and a few other quests STV is kind dull. (and coming to here after i finished the Epic masterpiece that was Silverpine forest this was a real let down other than ZG stuff).

anyway to jump directly back into the ZG storyline again?

I did the same thing; it just seemed to end just like that. Made me wtf a little and root around for any quests I might have missed, but no luck. Curious to see if I really did just miss one or the questline has that derp of an ending.

Yea the exact same thing happend to me, did the chains you described and then it just ended.. this can't possibly be right.

It made me really upset to lose my raptor and be able to do nothing. I figure they might finish it in a later patch though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Samin
    At night, I look upon potatoes with lust in my eyes.