Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Vakic View Post
    CoE

EDIT: Offtopic, has anyone else noticed demon soul is crap with destro? By crap i mean bugged, most of the time i stay at 3 charges for the full 30secs and definitely do not have the increased crit from it
    You have missread the tooltip, it increases crit damage by 60% - 40% - 20% so the reason your stacks remain is due to low crit chance. It will get better.

Quote Originally Posted by Euphoric View Post
    you're saying "spike to 18k"....he's claiming 18k sustained dps....big difference. Again I'll wait for superman to post his screenshot (unphotoshopped). But then again, sustained dps in a screenshot is impossible - so you know what - I'll just chalk it up to him being full of sh!t.
    or you could just check, you know, worldoflogs.com rankings? (or similiar sites)

I do pull 15k+ without any problems (usually more when I'm confident with the new encounters). Logs at WoL, armory link in my sig. And I'm far behind the best locks out there
    Last edited by lancore89; 2010-12-21 at 09:54 AM.
    This was what I thought about Locktanking before Scumbag Greg took it away

Envý - Kult der Schattenflamme

Deleted
    I have several screenshots from several attempts on raid bosses, having 18-22k DPS and sustaining that pretty much. On Halfus for example I had 22k DPS and sustained it even when the adds died.
    And you don't have to be a superman Euphoric to sustain 18k DPS, just a good player ( which you obviously ain't since you can't ). But my rest ashured, I have high dps and I freakin love it.

shrani.si/f/B/o3/4dlqjDIf/wowscrnshot121610220522.jpg
    ( put the www in front )

Will post some SS when I get more posts...

Quote Originally Posted by lancore89 View Post
    or you could just check, you know, worldoflogs.com rankings? (or similiar sites)

I do pull 15k+ without any problems (usually more when I'm confident with the new encounters). Logs at WoL, armory link in my sig. And I'm far behind the best locks out there
    Just checked your armory- Very nice gear, to say the least. Several purple slots already, well gemmed with enchantment ring boosts. If that's the baseline for 15k, I think most of us are probably doing alright, actually. Alot of people (in more casual guilds, of which I will say I am a member of) haven't been able to start raiding with much consistency yet. Thank you for being one of the few who will throw up their armory to help figure out where some of this is coming from.

(ps- Is there an english version of EU armories? I can pick out some of it, but not all of it. Also "speed" being "tempo" is pretty sweet. Wish we had that over here :P )

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by drewfasta View Post
    (ps- Is there an english version of EU armories? I can pick out some of it, but not all of it. Also "speed" being "tempo" is pretty sweet. Wish we had that over here :P )
    Since German isn't the only language on european servers (we also have Russian, French, Spanish and English), of course.
    English = EN (English)
    German = DE (Deutsch)
    French = FR (Française)
    Spanish = ES (Español)
    Russian = RU (Rossiyu, but I suppose RU is for Russian)

so simply change the DE in the link, to EN.
    Last edited by Cusco; 2010-12-22 at 01:09 PM.
    Amateur Photographer studying Mathematics!
    Linkedin - Portfolio