How do you start accessing the other Cataclysm dungeons?

On my dungeon finder it will not show me Lost City of the Tol'vir, Grim Batol, Halls of Origination. Are these heroic dungeons only or 85 dungeons?
    1. Search feature never works for me 2. No, there isn't a thread answering exactly what I'm asking for

Deleted
    those are lvl84+ dungeons

Quote Originally Posted by moohmooh View Post
    those are lvl84+ dungeons
    So when I hit 84 I'll be able to access them?
    1. Search feature never works for me 2. No, there isn't a thread answering exactly what I'm asking for

If you have the proper ilvl for them, which I believe is 305 ,and have discovered the dungeon then yes.

Deleted
    Lost City of the Tol'vir, Grim Batol, Halls of Origination, as stated above, will appear on your LFG at lv84. At 85 you'll have all heroics which includes Deadmines and Shadowfang Keep, aswell as all the 81-84 dungeons.

10+ Year Old Account
    They will not show up on your dungeon finder until you are the appropriate level and the old ones will disappear, unlike in wrath where everything was there but was locked due to level. Why the change idk, hell for all i know its a bug no one noticed or reported.
    When I went up the stair, I met a man who wasn't there.
    He wasn't there again today. I wish I wish he'd go away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daxxarri
    Whale Shark is the devourer of the slow moving and inattentive. This includes plankton, whales, and AFK players.

Whale Shark swims where and how it pleases. Whale Shark /spits on your science.