Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heallygood View Post
    The alliance gunship in Deepholm. I've killed LOADS of allys MC'ing them off
    Same. Oh my god it's fun.
    Never play leapfrog with a unicorn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heallygood View Post
    The alliance gunship in Deepholm. I've killed LOADS of allys MC'ing them off
    !!! Another golden suggestion. I know what I'm doing when I get theeere. ;D

10+ Year Old Account
    MC is the whole reason i rolled a priest,

i just used it in tol barad a full group of people at slagworks and i mc'd a rogue in the midle of em, he was dead in seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Backreaper View Post
    MC is the whole reason i rolled a priest,

i just used it in tol barad a full group of people at slagworks and i mc'd a rogue in the midle of em, he was dead in seconds.
    This ^. I got so pissed off being MCed of Lumber Mill that I decided I should take revenge, so I leveled a priest, and never went away from it <3. Now I'm MCing people killing them or leaving them in spots when they were AFK, I love it!
    ~ stuff, the best thing ~

MCing isn't a good idea when you're healing. My guildies found that out the other night.
    Our leader was all like, "Sheep, Sap, MC..." and later was barking "I need heals!" That was pretty silly, I was just following orders.
    Quick question though, you need to be hit capped to get the full durration of the MC right? I've been doing it as shadow and I'm not completely hit capped. I've noticed my MC's breaking and not lasting as long as the channel lasts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tony2zmax View Post
    MCing isn't a good idea when you're healing. My guildies found that out the other night.
    Our leader was all like, "Sheep, Sap, MC..." and later was barking "I need heals!" That was pretty silly, I was just following orders.
    Quick question though, you need to be hit capped to get the full durration of the MC right? I've been doing it as shadow and I'm not completely hit capped. I've noticed my MC's breaking and not lasting as long as the channel lasts.
    MC's duration has been nerfed

Quote Originally Posted by tony2zmax View Post

yeah unless you MC a healer. Used to be some nice heals from mobs in tbc.
    "Those who dance appear insane to those who can't hear the music." ~~ George Carlin