Tailoring - High Society Top Hat

I have been searching the interwebz trying to find any hint as to where this tailoring pattern drops, but I have come up short so far.

Do any of you lot know where the tailoring pattern for the High Society Top Hat might be from?
    Opinions are like assholes, we've all got one of 'em...

Deleted
    Seems to be unknown thus far.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Been wondering the same! Driving me crazy!

Thanks Sokogeka<3

It's not so much the drop place that is boggling me, moreso the fact that one has to chose between monocle and the hat :'< see this makes me a saad bank alt

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Where does it drop then?

Thanks Sokogeka<3

Quote Originally Posted by Dunee View Post
    It's not so much the drop place that is boggling me, moreso the fact that one has to chose between monocle and the hat :'< see this makes me a saad bank alt
    This. Gods above, this. No man or woman should have to choose between wearing a top hat or a monocle. Plain cruelty on Blizz's part, is what it is. Inhumane, if you ask me.

Though the thread seems a bit dead, I've been looking for the pattern myself for a while. I put in a ticket a month or so ago, asking a GM where I could find the pattern, and they told me it hadn't been put into the game yet. Not too helpful as far as finding it goes, but at least we know we can stop looking for a little bit.