2h sword from Archaeology

Hey everyone,
    I'm just wondering about that 2h from archaeology and how hard it is to get? Does it require max lvl arch? Do I need 3 of those stonethingies to make it or 36 fragments? (1 stone is 12 fragments, right?) Is the next artefact after I solve one always random, or do they follow a pattern? Yea, I'm kinda lost on this prof, so any help/tips/advice is greatly appreciated! (I do know to get 100 Arch and then solve your artefacts)
    Thanks alot in advance!

If the information I've received is correct, you have to be at least 450 Arch to even have a chance of receiving Zin'rokh as your next 'solve.' Your artifacts are completely random, however; so you'll just have to keep digging at Troll sites until you get Zin'rokh as your next artifact. Hope this helps.

It's a random chance, what % is undetermined atm. Yes you must have max Arch then do the TROLL line until it comes up, its always random. It's actually 150 fragments to make, BUT it does have 3 keystone slots so yes, you can take 36 off of it IF you have the keystones.

http://www.wowhead.com/skill=794

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=90608
    Quote Originally Posted by ara View Post
    other shaman are in a sort of relationship with the elements.
    Goblins are more like rapists...

10+ Year Old Account
    Warsaw, Poland, Europe, Earth, The Milky Way
    The artifacts you get to solve are random but based on your skill. Since not many people maxed out archaeology as of today, there's really little information on that other than you propably need Illustrious skill level to get the 85 BoAs. Other than that, you'll have to just blindly farm archaeology yourself and hope you get it.
    And the "stones" AFAIK are only there to reduce the fragments you need for an artifact, and they aren't in all of the artifacts. I had to gather straight 85 fragments for my Fossilized Hatchling.
    Quote Originally Posted by kamikaze148 View Post
    One cannot simply walk into Mulgore...

Quote Originally Posted by _Khasim_ View Post
    The artifacts you get to solve are random but based on your skill. Since not many people maxed out archaeology as of today, there's really little information on that other than you propably need Illustrious skill level to get the 85 BoAs. Other than that, you'll have to just blindly farm archaeology yourself and hope you get it.
    And the "stones" AFAIK are only there to reduce the fragments you need for an artifact, and they aren't in all of the artifacts. I had to gather straight 85 fragments for my Fossilized Hatchling.

Some info is known from the Beta, (yeah that 85 straight for the hatchling was a pain) some people already have SOME of the lower level BoA's which means they dont require max BUT Zin'rokh has been confirmed to require the cap.
    Quote Originally Posted by ara View Post
    other shaman are in a sort of relationship with the elements.
    Goblins are more like rapists...

you have a chance to get it from solving troll archealogy once you're above 450 skill, it takes 150 fragmens (u can also use tablets) the item is first tier content and while it's good itemized any tier 11 heroic will replace it.

Will saving ALL troll fragments and solely lvling off Dwarf and Fossil work till I reach 450 skill and then start solving all my troll fragments? wouldn't that greatly help my chances of seeing it, tough it would probably slow down my lvling towards 450 quite a bit..

It seems like max skill alone is not enough to trigger the epic boa artifacts. I am currently at 525 but only level 84 and still get to solve common troll artifacts for the second or third time. So it seems like 85 is another requirement you should keep in mind when saving up fragments.

Im 85 already, so that wont be a problem

They put Zin up to 85 now? That's awesome, such a sweet sword when it used to drop of the final boss of ZG.
    Broot - Subject to Change - http://s2c.enjin.com