Best hunter pets?

What is the best dps hunter pet for raids and whats the best pet for pvp? I'm asking about all three specs but i'm more concerned with BM

Bears: facing ZERGS!(or a lot of people), BM spec
    Turtles: 1v1, BM SPEC
    Spiders:MM Spec, 1v1

These are the best pets to use from my experiences
    The SV spec will also work with MM
    My favorite to use is spiders and MM because of the web that most spiders

For raiding, it's whatever buff is the most necessary, if you have all buffs, then whichever Ferocity pet you think is coolest looking.

For PvP... very much personal preference. I've come to love Monkeys due to their blind, but I've also always been a fan of the Spider's web root.

I would say for arena/1v1, the Monkey would be best, but Spiders are amazing in BGs due to their ability to easily catch mounted players.

Nab a spirit beast if you can. Spirit Mend is a godsend for a class with no self heals.

Also, if you're going BM, don't use a spider. Silithids have the exact same Web plus Qiraji Fortitude.

I like my core hound,
    haste buff + reducing casting speed comes in handy, and he does some good damage.
    This is BM pvp of course
    Last edited by iflame; 2010-12-13 at 05:15 AM.

PVP subforum, where 1500 rated players can voice there opinions
    -Ex ret paladin

10+ Year Old Account
    If you're raiding 10 mans then whatever buff your raid doesn't bring, If you raid brings all the buffs then Spirit beast for spirit mend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    It would appear the world is retardeding at a pace much more rapid than previously anticipated.