Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    http: //us.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/vallok/simple

1366 x 768

Could you make me one of a tauren hunter in his full tier 11 heroic. Bane of the Fallen King Title. And if you could find a place for my pet which is chromaggus that would rock Let me know if you needmore info. Actually... I'd like 3 pets if possible. Chromaggus, Loque'Nahak, and Skoll. As a weapon I want malvolence. Purple staff from halfus. Thanks again in advance. Sorry, another edit, guess I should of thought it out more. Throwing me in mulgore would rock too. My favorite zone in the game. Maybe Thunder Bluff in the far off background. Have my hunter facing more off to the left a little and blood elf DK in full tier 11 heroic DK gear(Lolbomber, Bane of the Fallen King title- my best friend in game.) Sorry if its too much Just my dream wallpaper. This was the last edit.

I'd like to thank you for all the wall papers you've made people so far and also I'd like to point out your work is fantastic. Keep up the good work man, don't over work yourself
    Last edited by Vallok; 2011-03-11 at 04:53 AM.

Guess this thread is dead

10+ Year Old Account

Wink

1360 x 768
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ivena/advanced
    Has the Pet Loque'nahak
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey Cthulhu, could you maybe post your templates? (i mean like your updated ones...i really...really want them.)