Deleted

Mount Hyjal portal

How do I unlock this portal? I've done a good pot of Mount Hyjal quests, but I still dont have it. I have also completed the intro quests for MH.

Anyone know what questline or whatever exactly is needed for this stupid portal?

Thanks in advance :-)

I've unlocked it on my mining alt simply by doing the "go to moonglade, take the dragon tour" quest.

Dont you get it right after going to moonglade?

It didnt open for me until I opened port to Twilight highlands, then all ports, Uldum, Twilight, Hyjal etc were open for me in Org.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CR77 View Post
    It didnt open for me until I opened port to Twilight highlands, then all ports, Uldum, Twilight, Hyjal etc were open for me in Org.
    This. Completed all quests in Hyjal but portal never showed up (being a mage really dont care much), went on to questing in all other zones, portals opened one-by-one but not Hyjal. Only after having went to Twilight did I get twilight portal AND a hyjal one.

Deleted
    So, working as intended? Because I've opened a ticket on Thursday, GM said they're aware of it and working on the resolution.

Opened for me just fine after doing the Moonglade quest.

Quote Originally Posted by CR77 View Post
    Yep, seems the Hyjal one is linked to Twilight Highlands for some reason. I only did the first 2 or 3 quests in Hyjal and got the portal after finishing the beginning of Twilight Highlands. Hadn't started Uldum yet and that portal wasn't up yet so it's not a Twilight Highlands = unlock all portals thing though.