10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, it becomes an undead thread that has a mind of its own that gives anyone who posts in it a super virus that disintegrates their computer.

I wish for a panda

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

granted but Y U NO let him enter?

i wish for being moderator
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Deleted
    Haha, you are morons

OT: Granted, but it's extremely aggressive and eats ... something ... you hold dear. Yes. Naaay! Treann came first!

So... Granted, but you'll be swarmed with moderator stuff and will have no life besides that. (and poor little panda, red panda that is)

I wish to go back 2 hours in time.
    Last edited by mmocf432157f0e; 2011-09-23 at 11:27 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Haha, you are morons

OT: Granted, but it's extremely aggressive and eats ... something ... you hold dear. Yes. Naaay! Treann came first!

So... Granted, but you'll be swarmed with moderator stuff and will have no life besides that. (and poor little panda, red panda that is)

I wish to go back 2 hours in time.
    Granted, but now you have no hands.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by flyat View Post
    I wish for Lazer Eyes!
    Granted, but they burn your eyes out violently.

I wish I had a minigun for a penis.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but the next time you make love with your right hand, you destroy your computer

I wish for a Linkarizu.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Its the best version though.

Skelington wishes to have an army of undead that shall never disobey his commands.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but then Tirion Fordring forgets his bubble for 15 min while you try to kill 25 punks that are trying to kill you and then he remembers it uses it and kills you :\

I wish for tapioca pudding.

Deleted
    Granted, but someone else ate it before you were able to get it. Sorry brah.

I wish for a new motherboard!

Granted, you receive a new motherboard however the instant you install it it explodes. Because I think your day would be better with some fire.

I wish WoW would innovate or at least break the cycle and make me want to play again.

Granted, but the only people you'll ever play with in the game will be morons and asshats that expect everything to just get handed to them... wait..

I wish for a glass of soda.

Deleted
    Granted, but it's warm and vapid... Enjoy your drink!

I wish for world domination!

Granted. Thou art ruler of Uranus!

Skelington wishes for the images of Deviantart to show!

10+ Year Old Account
    granted, but then mmo-champion no longer works :P

I wish for warm, delicious, non-eaten, pizza that was sitting right in front of me with no one or nothing around to devour it or mess it up before I can eat a slice or two.

Granted, however an employee coughed on it and he had HIV.

I wish I could understand what my cat was saying/thinking.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ReaverGX View Post
    Granted, however an employee coughed on it and he had HIV.

I wish I could understand what my cat was saying/thinking.
    Granted, but you may now only speak and understand cat, also your cat is a bitch.
    I wish for the next person to corrupt this wish.

Granted. This wish will cause you to receive painful mutilations from no outside source after your mind shatters from mass paranoia and hallucinations in a time frame lasting less than 10 seconds.

Skelington wishes to read minds.
    Last edited by Skelington; 2011-09-25 at 05:29 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yo dawg, we heard you like corrupted wishes so we put a corrupted wish in your wish so your wish sucks because bad shit happens

DAMMIT SKEL, granted but you can hear people's thoughts over the internet too causing a sounds of babbling voices so great that it drives you insane and you go apeshit and destroy part of azeroth and then 25 punks kill you and one gets to ride you as their personal bitch--I mean mount.

I wish for a pet goron.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    Yo dawg, we heard you like corrupted wishes so we put a corrupted wish in your wish so your wish sucks because bad shit happens

DAMMIT SKEL, granted but you can hear people's thoughts over the internet too causing a sounds of babbling voices so great that it drives you insane and you go apeshit and destroy part of azeroth and then 25 punks kill you and one gets to ride you as their personal bitch--I mean mount.

I wish for a pet goron.
    Granted, Darunia is now your pet! He's like a grateful old dog! (But as we all know, Darunia likes to hit people when he's grateful)

I wish for Communism!