Grats you float 14cm above the ground, but when going to get in a helicopter the top of your head is sliced off.

I wish I wasnt allergic to alcohol and could actually enjoy a beer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but you become a vicious alcoholic and get into a fight with police and then shot to death.

I wish I could teleport :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, You teleport to hell. Have fun!

I wish i was best friends with Jesus, and the devil, i was immune to bad wishes, and love the good ones. Oh and i have a new Puppy named Zulu

When a wild forum troll appears

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but you have to hear all the drama between Jesus and Satan as they bitch about each other to you. And you're puppy blows up.

I wish I had an iPhone :3

Granted, but its the first gen, lowest amount of space and the screen is broken.

I wish that this wish didn't have a loophole.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Zait- View Post
    Granted but you have to hear all the drama between Jesus and Satan as they bitch about each other to you. And you're puppy blows up.

I wish I had an iPhone :3
    I wanted to see how you were gonna approach the puppy, but i dig the satan and jesus feuding.

Okazan wish...

Granted! It doesn't. But your still the stupidest man on earth. Nothing can change that.

I wish for more wishes!

Quote Originally Posted by Ricen View Post
    I wanted to see how you were gonna approach the puppy, but i dig the satan and jesus feuding.

Okazan wish...

Granted! It doesn't. But your still the stupidest man on earth. Nothing can change that.

I wish for more wishes!
    Granted, but all of those wishes must involve Robin Williams and a jar of honey.

I wish for Aubrey Plaza.

Quote Originally Posted by Audivi Vocem View Post
    I wish for Aubrey Plaza.
    Granted, but you laugh so hard you piss yourself in front of her. /embarrassing

I wish for one place in the world with mild weather throughout the year with property values that weren't worth an arm and a leg.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted! Still cant afford it! So your stuck in the coldest most miserable part of the country your in. Oh and your entire family died.

I wish that i was forever alone, and everyone hated me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricen View Post
    Granted! Still cant afford it! So your stuck in the coldest most miserable part of the country your in. Oh and your entire family died.

I wish that i was forever alone, and everyone hated me.
    Granted. Now you realize how much it sucks to be alone and you are depressed.

Oh how I wish. To catch a fish. So juicy sweet.
    Putin khuliyo

Granted. It's a fugu and you didn't prepare it properly.

How I wish upon a star. I just had to, lol.

Granted, but that's no star, it's some alien space ship carrying a plague that kills all of humanity.

I wish I had the ability to teleport into game/book/movie/show/etc universes on will, with complete immortality and invincibility in them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    Granted, but that's no star, it's some alien space ship carrying a plague that kills all of humanity.

I wish I had the ability to teleport into game/book/movie/show/etc universes on will, with complete immortality and invincibility in them.
    Granted, it's all written by M. Night Shamylan, so it's bound to have a twist. The twist is, immortality and invincibility is temporary.

I wish for sleep!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathwing the Destroyer View Post
    I wish for sleep!
    Granted! You sleep with Sigmund Freud's corpse. It is not satisfying.

I wish for Oblivion.

Quote Originally Posted by Omertocracy View Post
    Granted! You sleep with Sigmund Freud's corpse. It is not satisfying.

I wish for Oblivion.
    Granted, but it is filled with flowers and rainbows of happiness

I wish for a ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by TheSerialSniper View Post
    Granted, but it is filled with flowers and rainbows of happiness

I wish for a ferrari
    Granted, but you crash it on your first time out driving.
    I wish for a cup of coffee.
    Elyaan may have made this. Possibly maybe.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daboogyman View Post
    Granted, but you crash it on your first time out driving.
    I wish for a cup of coffee.
    granted. you get a cold cup of cappuccino with the milk foam diluted with water.

I wish i could change into any character from any work of fiction while still being in the real world with all of their powers intact and me knowing how to use them, with permanent immortality and immunity versus banishment in all forms as a shared trait between them and my normal form. let's see you figure out a way to nerf that!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    granted. you get a cold cup of cappuccino with the milk foam diluted with water.

I wish i could change into any character from any work of fiction while still being in the real world with all of their powers intact and me knowing how to use them, with permanent immortality and immunity versus banishment in all forms as a shared trait between them and my normal form. let's see you figure out a way to nerf that!
    Granted, but you end up blowing up the world, leaving you in eternal suffering. Good luck.

I wish I could wish for what I wished for before I wished for this wish to become true. I also wish I understood what I just wrote.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FinalDestonaion View Post
    Granted, but you end up blowing up the world, leaving you in eternal suffering. Good luck.

I wish I could wish for what I wished for before I wished for this wish to become true. I also wish I understood what I just wrote.
    granted. the universe realigns itself to give you a gigantic wedgie, which was your previous wish. also, the immense powers needed in this bring the world back from being blown up, nullifying the adverse effects of you granting me my wish.

I wish for oral sex that keeps me completely intact, yet fulfilled.

Deleted
    Granted, but the person performing the act is a homeless man without a single tooth left.

I wish to be Batman.