Quote Originally Posted by -Scarecrow- View Post
    Granted, but you are also kicked out of your guild.

I wish for a giant fan that I could kick people into.
    Granted. But no you don't get a huge flying fan above your bed. You get a FAN that is creepy, stalks you all the time playing your favorite jams outside your window. Who holds a finger shouting he's your number one fan and he never leaves you alone..ever..but you can kick people into him.

I wish to have control over Russia, China military and move them with my mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but due to having control of all of their minds, you hear all of their thoughts. At once. This quickly drives you utterly insane, which then drives each of the soldiers insane, causing them all to become 28 Days Later-like zombies, killing anyone and everyone they see. You eventually have a moment of clarity, seeing what your madness has done and all the innocent lives lost, and in that moment of clarity you decide to take your own life using the Full Carradine method of Erotic Asphyxiation....

I wish for the power to grant my own wishes

(Incidentally, this is the best forum game ever)
    Last edited by Dave131; 2012-10-05 at 08:44 PM.
    “Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." ~Frank Sinatra

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FusedMass View Post
    I wish to have control over Russia, China military and move them with my mind.
    Granted, but it's too much information for your brain and it melts out of your nose.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave131 View Post
    I wish for the power to grant my own wishes
    Granted, but you can't decide what to wish for first.

I wish I had a wish that could not be corrupted.
    Last edited by mmoc128c07d6b9; 2012-10-05 at 08:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackPyramid View Post
    I wish I had a wish that could not be corrupted.
    Granted, but the wish you wished for is not this wish and thus this wish can be corrupted and your other wish shall remain unwished because your original wish was corrupted. But that wish, which does not exist because of the corruption of the first wish, shall remain uncorrupted.

I wish this forum game will never end.
    Last edited by Nario64; 2012-10-05 at 09:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nario64 View Post
    Granted, but the wish you wished for is not this wish and thus this wish can be corrupted and your other wish shall remain unwished because your original wish was corrupted. But that wish, which does not exist because of the corruption of the first wish, shall remain uncorrupted.

I wish this forum game will never end.
    Granted

We all are forced to stay up and play this game for the rest of our lifes. Soon we grow old and we can't go to the doctors, or hospital because we have to keep this game going. We die sooner or later. However you are still bound to play this game forever and live inside a new human host of the next generation forever.

I wish Obama beats Mitt Romeny with a baseball bat

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish Obama beats Mitt Romeny with a baseball bat
    Granted, but Donald Trump gets elected president.

I wish people would be more original in their wish corruptions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted.... But uh, I forget.

I wish cynical people didn't try and make fun things less fun for other people.
    Last edited by Dave131; 2012-10-05 at 10:24 PM.
    “Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." ~Frank Sinatra

Quote Originally Posted by Omertocracy View Post
    Granted, but Donald Trump gets elected president.

I wish people would be more original in their wish corruptions.
    What a downer

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish my job wasn't so monotonous and boring!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dave131 View Post
    I wish my job wasn't so monotonous and boring!!!!!
    Your day is no longer boring a dinosaur comes on and chases you. He crushes through the first wall chasing you offer and almost eating you. You are now fired.

I wish that I ruled the world.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your day is no longer boring a dinosaur comes on and chases you. He crushes through the first wall chasing you offer and almost eating you. You are now fired.

I wish that I ruled the world.
    Granted, you now rule the World Globe you found in a Science Class Room..Have fun ruling pictures

I wish I could do whatever I wanted.
    Duck walks into a bar, says to the bartender, "Got any grapes?" Bartender says no, duck says "Got any grapes?" "No" "Got any grapes?" "NO!" "Got any--" "If you say got any grapes one more time I'm going to nail your bill to the wall..." "Got a nail?" "No." "Got any grapes?"

Quote Originally Posted by Mike-N-Ike View Post
    Granted, you now rule the World Globe you found in a Science Class Room..Have fun ruling pictures

I wish I could do whatever I wanted.
    Granted, you are capable of doing whatever you want. Still have to face the consequences.

I wish for the ability to hypnotize people.
    He is the life of guilds he has never joined.
    He once had a noobish moment- just to see what it felt like.
    If he were to beat you in a duel, you would have to fight the strong urge to thank him.
    The Lunar Elders have a holiday in which they honor him.
    He can speak Darnassian. In Orcish.
    He is: The Most Interesting Man in the World of Warcraft.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket Surgeon View Post
    Granted, you are capable of doing whatever you want. Still have to face the consequences.

I wish for the ability to hypnotize people.
    Granted, but it wears off right before you leave them and they remember what you did and how you did it..good luck ;P

I wish I knew more about computers O.o
    Duck walks into a bar, says to the bartender, "Got any grapes?" Bartender says no, duck says "Got any grapes?" "No" "Got any grapes?" "NO!" "Got any--" "If you say got any grapes one more time I'm going to nail your bill to the wall..." "Got a nail?" "No." "Got any grapes?"

Granted, you now know everything there is to know about computers. Too bad you forgot everything else.

I wish celebrities weren't such a big deal in the US. People being obsessed with them is really bloody annoying.

Granted, people are now obsessing over something else which is just as bloody annoying.

I wish I would break both my legs so I'd have a good reason for my laziness.
    ——————▲—————▲———
    ————————————————
    ———▼—————▼——————
    —Ⓐ—————Ⓐ————————

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted you now have brittle bones syndrome and your legs break everytime you stand up,but sadly somebody already has a name for lazyness thats understandable its called Energetically Challenged (Which i am ^_^).

I wish i could have a one on one fight with the Scrapbot moderator here.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    Granted you now have brittle bones syndrome and your legs break everytime you stand up,but sadly somebody already has a name for lazyness thats understandable its called Energetically Challenged (Which i am ^_^).

I wish i could have a one on one fight with the Scrapbot moderator here.
    granted. scrapbot owns you, your account and any account on your friendslist.

I wish the dungeon queues were 5 minutes or less as DPS and were successfull every time with good loot for me and the rest of the group every time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but because you always get your upgrades and you can que every 5 minutes you've completely geared yourself within a day up to the point at which there's nothing left to do until your guild raids so you log off and sit in a corner slowly rocking back and forth for the next 4 days waiting for a raid.

I wish for the sky to be orange, not blue.

Granted, but it's only because you're color blind.

I wish I wasn't the only one watching my own stream.

Granted, someone else is now watching your stream, but they quickly got bored and turned it off.

I wish my skin was milky white.
    ——————▲—————▲———
    ————————————————
    ———▼—————▼——————
    —Ⓐ—————Ⓐ————————