Granted, but aliens bring you back to life 2500 years later to use you for science experiments. Some, involving tentacles.

I wish I had a functioning weather machine.

Granted. You are now able to control the weather in Azeroth.

I wish Mynta hadn't tricked me by forcibly changing my Steam avatar. Remind me not to trust him...

Granted, but since I'm a doctor, you have to trust me, and I trick you again and again into doing it even more.

I wish I tricked more people with that avatar change link.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but now everyone gets tricked by you thus everyone gets pissed and hunts you down - assailing you with hate mail consisting of Justin Bieber pics, David Hasselhoff songs and Lindsey Lohan film clips.

I wish Juan Valdez and his trusty donkey would be granted Knighthood for giving the world coffee.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Granted, but the entire worlds coffee supply becomes extremely toxic, and just being in the same building as a single coffee bean can kill you.

I wish I could use ley travel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but so can everyone else.

I wish for less boredom in the world.

Granted. There is so much pure chaos in the world, there is never a dull moment.

I wish to do well on this final. About the Bible. Of which I just know won't go over well. >.>

Granted, but from that final onwards you will fail any/all tests you will ever take.

I wish for a world without morals

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but every morning you find yourself waking up with a different barnyard animal and an awful itching sensation in your nether regions.

I wish Cam Newton would break his leg Sunday.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Granted, but he plays through the pain and broken leg, and does a phenomenal job, which makes him elevated into an "elite" QB conversation.

I wish that my friend's podcast goes well today, and that no technical problems occur.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted nemesis, but when his/her podcast goes well, it will unleash a virus that will create the zombie apocalypse.

I wish I could see the next two parts of the Hobbit >_>

Granted, nemesis, but while you can see the next two parts of the Hobbit, you decide not to watch them, as the reviews are beyond horrible (like, Avatar: The Last Airbender quality).

I wish I hadn't just bombed that final I meticulously studied for.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Zait- View Post
    Granted nemesis, but when his/her podcast goes well, it will unleash a virus that will create the zombie apocalypse.

I wish I could see the next two parts of the Hobbit >_>
    Granted, but it is the xxx version of it.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    I wish I hadn't just bombed that final I meticulously studied for.
    Granted. You passed the test with flying colors. But you were late 4 times for that class and it had a special attendance policy. If you get what I mean. *wink wink*

I wish I could have stayed in Florida with my grandparents for vacation instead of having to come to New York to do more lab research during my break.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Granted. You passed the test with flying colors. But you were late 4 times for that class and it had a special attendance policy. If you get what I mean. *wink wink*
    It appears I have a new, perhaps even more evil nemesis...

I wish I could have stayed in Florida with my grandparents for vacation instead of having to come to New York to do more lab research during my break.
    Granted, but they force you to make you write thank-you notes, and tell you how fat you are (My grandparents did this when I was little, no joke).

I wish I would calm down and not care so much.

Granted, you now don't care at all, and never get anything done. Including eating.

I wish Iced doesn't starve to death due to his extreme apathy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but instead of starving to death he dies from overeating and resembles the Gluttony guy from the movie Seven.

I wish Mynta wouldn't care so much about Iced's abundance of apathy.

[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Akshak View Post
    Granted but instead of starving to death he dies from overeating and resembles the Gluttony guy from the movie Seven.

(This is a harder one) Boom he doesn't care. In fact he doesn't care about anything. He ceases to care about everything. And she leaves him sadly.

I wish I had an Ice Dragon, who rose from the water and shoot ice instead of fire and only listened to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but now every time you want your steak well done it comes out well iced and you have a Steak Cube.

I wish the Oreo Cookie would dictate the end of the world, not some long dead Central American Indian civilization.

[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Akshak View Post

Quote Originally Posted by FusedMass View Post
    (This is a harder one) Boom he doesn't care. In fact he doesn't care about anything. He ceases to care about everything. And she leaves him sadly.

I wish I had an Ice Dragon, who rose from the water and shoot ice instead of fire and only listened to me.
    I'll have you two know I care about everyone equally, but especially my friends, and excluding the people I dislike. (lol) Also both Iced and I are males, and just friends. So I don't know where that last part of your corruption came from, Fused. o.O

@Akshak-

Granted, but the world already ended thousands of years ago, however, in an effort to cope with the mass extinction, humanity has been continuing in the afterlife. Since we're already dead, the world can't really end, for it'd just restart the cycle.

I wish I knew everything there was to know about everything, anything, AND something.