10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but while in medical school you party too hard and pass out on lab bench, the next morning the class thinks you're a cadaver and begin to practice on you. If you wake up early enough you'll only be missing 1 kidney, if not... good thing you spent so much time studying.

I wish for a cataclysmic event, like a super volcano or a meteor hitting the earth, that will kill half the planet's population.

Granted, but for the first (and only) time in the history of the Earth, everyone in every country actually puts the stupid crap aside and works together, diverting the meteor, rescuing mankind, and ushering in a new era of peace. After killing the guy who wished the meteor up in the first place.

I wish I wasn't so full - this dinner is delicious and I want to finish it!
    [22:14] <+Lia> And why is Ruken molesting trees?
    [22:14] <@Rukentuts> Because they give me wood.
    [22:14] <+Lia> ...
    [22:14] <+Lia> worst pun ever
    [22:15] * Rukentuts boughs.

Granted! You puked uncontrollably over your dinner. Now you're all hungry again, but your delicious dinner is ruined

I wish I have a delicious dinner.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    Granted! You puked uncontrollably over your dinner. Now you're all hungry again, but your delicious dinner is ruined

I wish I have a delicious dinner.
    Granted, but it's covered in Liagala's vomit.

I wish semaphore's delicious dinner wasn't covered in Liagala's vomit.

Granted. it's now covered with your blood, sweat, and tears!

I wish I was a kerjilzilitilion.

Granted, except I don't know what that is so I get it horribly wrong and you come out as a human with an eating disorder

I wish my cup of tea would make itself properly and then bring itself to my desk where it waits for me to drink it.

Granted. But your cup of tea do all that so quietly, you don't notice it's there until it has gone cold

I wish for a cake with no calories.

Granted, but the only way for it to have no calories is for it be invisible.

I wish I notice my cup of tea is here before its gone cold.

Granted, but it's green tea, and not proper herbal tea, or even that silly black tea.

I wish I had an endless glass of warm herbal tea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but due to the fact that your glass of tea is endless and you can't seem to help yourself, you consume the tea till you pop like a balloon.

I wish I could get better sleep and had more than 3 hours of decent energy in a day.

Granted, but you sleep to long and getting to tired of that!

I wish for another cup of coffee!
    Spotify - Hardstyle | Hardcore

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but it's been sitting in your car for a week. Your experience with this week-old coffee is so bad that you never wish to drink coffee again.

I wish my friends and I could skip to the front of lines at theme parks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but that means you work at the theme parks, you're at the front of the line but can never ride them.

I wish I could find a decent employee amongst the 12 interviews I have today.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nario64 View Post
    Granted, but that means you work at the theme parks, you're at the front of the line but can never ride them.

I wish I could find a decent employee amongst the 12 interviews I have today.
    Granted, the last one is a good fit, however, he gets hit by a car and killed when he leaves the interview

I wish upon a star, a light so very far, upon this date my wish i aim to state, to match with rhyme all the time, ever to question why, just look upon the sky.

Er... wut? Maybe I just haven't had enough coffee, but I'm having a hard time with that. I think I'm going to go with a generic "Granted, but you get hit by a bus full of trucks immediately afterward and are splattered across the pavement like Wile E Coyote on his worst day"

I wish I knew what Ridesdel wished for

Bloodsail Admiral Lethey Alexandros's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, you are now a pregnant female.

I wish my guild raided as well as koreans.

Granted - they are all replaced by Koreans, and they kick you for not speaking the language and/or being up to their level of skill.

I wish I knew how knowing what Ridesdel wished for got me pregnant!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Liagala View Post
    Granted - they are all replaced by Koreans, and they kick you for not speaking the language and/or being up to their level of skill.

I wish I knew how knowing what Ridesdel wished for got me pregnant!
    granted. the reason you're pregnant is because Ridesdel's wish was for a fat princess. and since princesses can't be fat, the next best thing is a pregnant princess. grats, you're now Kate Middleton.

I wish every single taboo in the world was gone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but as such no one ever has sex anymore because it was taboo and doesn't exist... You know have a lot of angry horny people looking for you for payback. Don't worry, it won't last long as we can't reproduce anymore so eventually everyone dies out.

I wish for the sun to come out, tomorrow.

Granted. The sun holds a press conference and admits to the world it's gay.

I wish I could convince this friend to split some book costs with me since he's in 4/6 of my classes next semester.