10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but due to the jacked up gravity well created when the original Waynetopia exploded it gets caught in the gravitational pull of Something Funny and slams directly into your house at an ungodly speed.

I wish I had a telescope on my half to watch the poop meteorite hit Something Funny.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Deleted
    Granted, you have a telescope to watch it but since you live on the other half a bit of the poop hit you in the eyes and you missed the funny part where Waynes house was obliterated by his own poop

I wish for a war between both halves

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but due to the population largely being illiterate they misunderstand the war and it becomes a war between the Haves and Have Nots.

I wish Doctor Beverly Crusher would've had dirty thoughts about Counselor Deanna Troi while on the Enterprise.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but the thoughts are literally dirty, covered in dust and cobwebs and shit. Both parties end up jumping outside the spaceship. There are no survivors.

I wish that no more wishes are able to be granted unless the person granting the wishes admits to being a pretty unicorn and they do the truffle shuffle.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Deleted
    Granted, Now im a pretty Unicorn with an awesome horn that shoots rainbow lasers and whenever someone wants a wish granted they have to come to me for that and i'll kill them with my laser-horn and then do the truffle shuffle on body

I wish Lora would be my butler / maid...because Unicorns needs one

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but due to her profile picture you get a flying eyeball butler,she has the snazzy outfit but no hands and can only carry one thing at a time on her head/eyeball head.

I wish for someone to poke the floaty eyeball butler in the eye just for funzies!

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but every time Lora's eyeball is poked it spews a caustic, acidic liquid all over the place horribly scarring and burning you and everyone within 10 feet.

I wish someone would spare us from Lora's Eyeball minions with the Visine Cannon.

[/SIZE]

Deleted
    Granted, I found the visine cannon whatever it is and proceed to mind control Akshak because Unicorns can and I use Akshak to use the Visine cannon on Lora's minions which devastates her cause her to go into shock seeing all her minions die to the one person she doesn't want them to die to.

I wish I had a Unicorn robot

Granted, but you're never able to find any batteries that power said unicorn robot; it is non-functional forever.

I wish for faster internet speeds, while not having to pay for it, and it being available to me with 100% uptime.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    I wish for faster internet speeds, while not having to pay for it, and it being available to me with 100% uptime.
    Granted, but all electronics in your house cease to work, however the internet stays up.

I wish my monk magically had more gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KeirAdish View Post
    Granted, but all electronics in your house cease to work, however the internet stays up.

I wish my monk magically had more gear.
    Granted. But Monks are removed from the game shortly after, because Blizzard realized they screwed up.

I wish I was a high ranking member of the Illuminati.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but you've just been put on the top of the To Kill List by the assassins of the world since you went public with your affiliation.

I wish Knights Templar would ride around singing like the knights who say Ni.

[/SIZE]

Deleted
    Granted, and they ride around you all day singing and saying Ni until you go insane and lock yourself up in a crazy house ( forgot the name on those thingies)

I wish Akshak would stay locked up for the rest of his life

Quote Originally Posted by Binkamus Prime View Post
    Granted, and they ride around you all day singing and saying Ni until you go insane and lock yourself up in a crazy house ( forgot the name on those thingies)

I wish Akshak would stay locked up for the rest of his life
    Granted, But your stuck with him in the same room!

I wish WoD was out now!

Deleted
    Granted, WoD is out now but it's unfinished and severly bugged and everything lacks that wow 'feel', unfortunatly Blizzard bans you for wishing for this and the 8 million wow players are out for your head for ruining the expansion.

I wish Mynta would grace this game with her presence and smite all the unbelievers with her powers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but since you've roused her out of her slumber she smites you first - even if you're one of her believers and minions in her army.

I wish I wasn't locked up forever with Binkamus - he stinks!

[/SIZE]

Deleted
    Granted, but since I woke Mynta up and im locked up with you she must be in the same room so you got smited slightly harder since you are...Akshak

I wish for Akshak to overthrow Mynta as the leader of her army

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but as my first order of business I lock you back in the same room Mynta was woken up from and boy is she pissed.

I wish as leader of my new army that we could once and for all stop McDonald's from serving the McRib ever again.

[/SIZE]

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted they now serve the Mcsparerib which is half the calories but twice the price!

I wish for a Big Mac meal please with fries and a large coke thanks.

Deleted
    Granted, but it's Akshak that serves you so it's not even done, it's messy, raw and alot of other things...

I wish i would never be tired ever again with no side effects or anything