10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but I do so in an overly annoying fashion to you since you wishes this upon me and I feel the need to constantly be around you thanking you every second, of every hour, of every day for the rest of my life.

I wish the Cowtombie Army would eradicate the Purple Pony Brigade from the moon.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Deleted
    Granted, you lead a small strike force to the moon to take out the AA ponie guns but due to cowtombies being cows they don't know how to operate spaceships leaving you in enemy territory to eradicate the entire Purple Pony Brigade by yourself

I wish Akshak would give me a golden bell and whenever i ring it he would appear out of thin air and give me the finest of sandwiches ever seen by man, Cowtombie, Purple Pony or anything else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Binkamus Prime View Post
    Granted, you lead a small strike force to the moon to take out the AA ponie guns but due to cowtombies being cows they don't know how to operate spaceships leaving you in enemy territory to eradicate the entire Purple Pony Brigade by yourself

I wish Akshak would give me a golden bell and whenever i ring it he would appear out of thin air and give me the finest of sandwiches ever seen by man, Cowtombie, Purple Pony or anything else.
    Granted, on your death bed, you are told that the sandwiches have been down the underwear of a fat, sweaty, hairy man

I wish my beard would grow as I want it to... grow you bloody thing!
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but it gets tangled up with every other bit of body hair on the way down your ankles and you're unable to move your head much less open your mouth to eat - causing you to whither away and die from starvation.

I wish the history books would remember my valor for taking on the Purple Pony brigade single-handedly.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Deleted
    Granted, but the history books that writes about your heroic tales are those of the destoyed civilization on the moon and all those books were burned.

I wish the rain would be replaced with lava rain

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Binkamus Prime View Post
    Granted, but the history books that writes about your heroic tales are those of the destoyed civilization on the moon and all those books were burned.

I wish the rain would be replaced with lava rain
    Granted. And it rains. Only on you. Rest of the world enjoys sunny days.

I wish I wasn't so tired and had to sleep so soon >:

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish that guy ^^^^^ made it to 1 post count before being banned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thedead241 View Post
    Granted. And it rains. Only on you. Rest of the world enjoys sunny days.

I wish I wasn't so tired and had to sleep so soon >:
    Granted you no longer need sleep and become an immortal while everyone you know and care for die off from natural causes subjecting you to a life of eternal loneliness.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    I wish that guy ^^^^^ made it to 1 post count before being banned.
    Granted he makes it to 2 posts before getting banned - 1 more than you do.

I wish I'd had a hot teacher when I was in high school instead of the trolls I had to suffer through classes with.

[/SIZE]

Deleted
    Granted, you had the hottest teacher ever and you realize that she's a succubus and wants your soul which you gladly give to her for nothing in return.

I wish I had brick wall

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but it materializes right above you and falls, crushing you to death.

I wish for nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Granted, on your death bed, you are told that the sandwiches have been down the underwear of a fat, sweaty, hairy man

I wish my beard would grow as I want it to... grow you bloody thing!
    Granted, your beard grows 5 times as fast everytime u shave.

I wish everyone in the world would speak only the truth. APOCALIPSE!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ironik View Post
    Granted, but it materializes right above you and falls, crushing you to death.

I wish for nothing.
    Granted, but your lack of greed impresses the titans and they give you control of the universe and everything it contains.

I wish I could make all food taste like chocolate without making them as unhealthy as chocolate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but you make everything taste like chocolate but forget what foods you're allergic to and consume then cause they smell and taste like chocolate. You then proceed to break out in hives and swell up till you look like a balloon.

I wish the wall the crushed Binkamus would have a unicorn in metal music gear rocking out on top of it.

[/SIZE]

Deleted
    Granted, but when you see the awesome unicorn standing on top of the wall you realize the awesomeness of unicorns and in an half-assed attempt to mimic a unicorn you run around with a cardboard horn and white paper on you looking like a mental case.

I wish Akshak's newfound hobby would be his everything like those crazy god-believers and whatnot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but because I now have crazy and insane cultists following me willing to do any bidding I command them to do, you are now their primary target for insisting my word is junk. Run Forrest run!

I wish my new cult following would bring me a pepperoni pizza and Shakira in nothing but a thong.

[/SIZE]

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted Shakira is now in a borat thong,but she hasnt shaved in weeks and is as hairy as a werewolf and has shit stains all up the back of her man-thong. Also your pizza has no dough,its just a giant round pepperoni with smaller pepperonis on top.

I wish i knew what i currently was on this game i have forgot!

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    Granted Shakira is now in a borat thong,but she hasnt shaved in weeks and is as hairy as a werewolf and has shit stains all up the back of her man-thong. Also your pizza has no dough,its just a giant round pepperoni with smaller pepperonis on top.

I wish i knew what i currently was on this game i have forgot!
    Granted! though all you now know is THIS forum thread in its entirety, nothing more.

I wish i had a partner, in life, to do things with, seriously, shit gets boring yo!
    I see Stupid people!

Quote Originally Posted by DeadNotSleeping View Post
    Granted! though all you now know is THIS forum thread in its entirety, nothing more.

I wish i had a partner, in life, to do things with, seriously, shit gets boring yo!
    Granted. However, she grows bored of you quickly (as in within a day) and hooks up with your best friend leaving you once again wishing you had a partner and now a new best friend.

I wish I didn't have to play Rift with my nephew.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but now you have to play Barney Meets The Power Rangers - all day and all night....and you're Barney.

I wish Binkamus would smack Wayne25uk in the back of the head - NCIS' Jethro Gibbs style!

[/SIZE]

Deleted
    Granted, I smack wayne in the back of the head Gibbs style and complain that he didn't finish his tasks faster.

I wish everyone had a potato