Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Grated, but they are only trained to shoot the genitals of people.

I wish I remembered my TESO account details
    Granted, but now EVERYONE remembers your TESO account details.

I wish George RR Martin would finish his books before the TV series catches up.

Granted.

George RR Martin decides to kill all the characters all at once by some sort cataclysm in his current book and starts pressing wild flowers.

I wish i had a revolver for russian roulette and kill myself with a spoon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodNewsEveryone View Post
    Granted, but now EVERYONE remembers your TESO account details.

I wish George RR Martin would finish his books before the TV series catches up.
    Granted, by "finishing" his books, all characters die in a universal cataclysmic event, causing the universe within the book series to be utterly desecrated and destroyed, causing the t.v show to catch up, and end up with the same fate.

--edit--
    Damn you,
    Quote Originally Posted by Batswinger View Post
    Granted.

George RR Martin decides to kill all the characters all at once by some sort cataclysm in his current book and starts pressing wild flowers.

I wish i had a revolver for russian roulette and kill myself with a spoon.
    Granted, but you end up dying by a fork to the head instead.

I wish for no wish!
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Granted, you wish you hadn't.

I wish i had a pencil.

Quote Originally Posted by Batswinger View Post
    Granted, you wish you hadn't.

I wish i had a pencil.
    Granted. You've got a pencil. No lead, however. Nor a sharpener. And no erasers for miles.

I wish to unleash my genital shooting sharks upon the state of Florida. That is where my campaign of conquest shall begin.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    Granted. You've got a pencil. No lead, however. Nor a sharpener. And no erasers for miles.

I wish to unleash my genital shooting sharks upon the state of Florida. That is where my campaign of conquest shall begin.
    Granted, but there is an opposing and more powerful force with t-rex riding sharks with lazer beams on their heads that goes to war with your army.

I wish I could transform into a crow (like Medivh) at will and be called: The Crowfather
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Deleted
    Granted, You are now the Crowfather. However all of your children will be human-crow hybrids. But not in a cool kind. More like bald crow foetus. they can't talk or walk either.

I wish to be able to have any social skills.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by phillmorton82 View Post
    Granted, You are now the Crowfather. However all of your children will be human-crow hybrids. But not in a cool kind. More like bald crow foetus. they can't talk or walk either.

I wish to be able to have any social skills.
    Granted, you gain now found social skills, as every some how de-evolves and losses them.

I wish for no more WoW sub fees

Granted, you gain now found social skills, as every some how de-evolves and losses them.

Granted no more fees, just servers with lots of obnoxious players with terrible lags.

I wish that my wishes didnt get corrupted.
    Last edited by Batswinger; 2014-07-21 at 07:48 PM.

Deleted

Granted, however your credit card is billed everytime you obtain an epic item/level a character/obtain a mount or pet.

I wish for a dog that doesn't fart and burp in bed.

Quote Originally Posted by phillmorton82 View Post
    I wish for a dog that doesn't fart and burp in bed.
    Granted. It does #! and #2 in your bed instead. And brings home dead cats.

I wish I was in a secret society of wine drinkers. But uhhh I don't actually drink the wine because I don't drink alcohol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Granted. It does #! and #2 in your bed instead. And brings home dead cats.

I wish I was in a secret society of wine drinkers. But uhhh I don't actually drink the wine because I don't drink alcohol.
    Granted, it's so secret, you don't know you're in it.

I wish I had a better pc

Granted, but you have no internet connection at your house.

I wish I knew how to take things apart and put them back together. Like a doctor. In a surgery room.

Granted. You know how to, but you have no ability to do so (you have lost your arms).

I wish I had indisputable proof that the loch ness monster exists. And it wants $3.50.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Granted. You know how to, but you have no ability to do so (you have lost your arms).

I wish I had indisputable proof that the loch ness monster exists. And it wants $3.50.
    Granted, after seeing your proof, peoples minds are blown... For real.

I wish for a real predator mask.

Granted. You own a predator mask. You are now wearing a lion mask. A real face of a lion is on your face. So that happened.

I wish Super Mario 65 would come out. (Which, of course, is "one better" than Super Mario 64.)

Granted, and Super Mario 65 is better than Super Mario 64. They continue coming out with Mario games until it becomes Super Mario 86, at which point the games become worse than ever.

I wish someone would explain the joke in what I just said.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Granted, and Super Mario 65 is better than Super Mario 64. They continue coming out with Mario games until it becomes Super Mario 86, at which point the games become worse than ever.

I wish someone would explain the joke in what I just said.
    Granted, but the joke still doesn't make much sense.

I wish people could see the major flaws with Kickstarter and would start demanding investment and return options for donating to a project.

Deleted
    Granted, everyone can now think for themselves but they still mindless give money to random kickstarters

I wish I had a muffin, a muffin with untold power...

Granted, you have a muffin top. Which I think means you're fat. It has untold power to destroy bathrooms after eating certain good.

I wish we had high intelligent people browsing MMO-C.