Quote Originally Posted by JudgementTuralyon View Post
    Granted
    You have been given a gentle corruption to feel all gentle things but are unable to feel anything else.

I wish for more money!
    Granted. The dead hooker is yours to keep as well. No give backsies.
    I wish SyFy no longer existed. That Sharknado bullshit has to stop.

And granted guy who posted before me (fucking cellphone). You- long life. Everyone you know- killed by the very same truck that got Judgement.
    Last edited by King Shark; 2014-08-15 at 11:52 PM.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Deleted
    Granted. The channel that exists instead boardcasts stuff that makes Sharknado look excellent.

I wish for a moment of silence.
    Last edited by mmoc186784de60; 2014-08-16 at 12:14 AM. Reason: spelling

Granted. You get a moment of silence. The moment of silence is for everyone you ever cared about suddenly dying the same day. Ouch...

I wish I never got dirty ever again. Meaning, I don't have to take showers, don't smell, stay clean, etc.

Granted, but that's because you were born with extremely sensitive lungs and you live in a bubble your whole life. You have no social life, never make friends, never meet women, etc.

I wish IcedWarrior was the best farmer in the world, and just his presence would make the crops on a farm grow and harvest themselves.

Deleted
    Granted, but it seems like he has the ability to give them sentient life aswell so they start with your farm and are set on taking over the world

I wish for a delicious steak

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Binkamus Prime View Post
    Granted, but it seems like he has the ability to give them sentient life aswell so they start with your farm and are set on taking over the world

I wish for a delicious steak
    Granted, you have a delicious steak, that you're not allowed to eat, ever.

I wish for it to be september 24th already.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    I wish for it to be september 24th already.
    Granted, but for whatever reason you were waiting that day, gets postponed 6 months.

I wish for a new camera.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilnor View Post
    Granted, but for whatever reason you were waiting that day, gets postponed 6 months.

I wish for a new camera.
    Well, guess we all get another 6 months of SoO

Granted, you have a new camera, but it isn't put together.

I wish for more lucozade.

Seems I went derp mode, thought WoD was out in september
    Last edited by 3DTyrant; 2014-08-18 at 01:12 AM.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Wtf is lucozade?

Granted, you get more Luden's cough drops, and they taste delicious. However your cough is indicative of throat cancer and you'll never recover. You have seven days to live.

I wish everyone would fear the return of my programming master.

Granted. Everyone fears your programmer. He is feared so much, someone stabs him to death, afraid for their own life. Due to being involved with this programming person, no one will work for you, nor help you.

I wish The Walking Dead Season 2 game was better. It was good...but...just good. Not up to TellTale's previous endeavors (TWAU, TWDS01).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Granted. Everyone fears your programmer. He is feared so much, someone stabs him to death, afraid for their own life. Due to being involved with this programming person, no one will work for you, nor help you.

I wish The Walking Dead Season 2 game was better. It was good...but...just good. Not up to TellTale's previous endeavors (TWAU, TWDS01).
    Granted, but you suddenly lost all interest in The Walking Dead and wish to file a lawsuit against Telltale games for creating an awful game.

I wish for simplicity in life.

Deleted
    granted. everyone in the world can only say 1 word in their lifetime and it must be one syllable

i wish for the ps4 to go on sale

Granted. It's $1 less, but the games increase to $80 each.

I wish you guys couldn't read my poker face.

Granted. You are now an incorporeal spirit shifting through time and space, unable to be detected by anyone. Enjoy!

I wish I knew how to make delicious food.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Granted, you know how to make delicious food, but are unable to get the ingredients for each meal you think of.

I wish mosquitoes were eliminated entirely.

Granted but you're arrested for animal abuse by causing the extinction of a species. Some PETA (or however the fuck its spelt) nutjobs capture you on your way to jail and torture you for the rest of your life.

I wish Iced could never feel hungry again.

Deleted
    Granted, He doesn't feel any hunger at all and is now making a big scene about it...

I wish for nothingness

Granted. You exist in a state of nothingness.

I wish that every human being had to manually think about breathing, etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    Granted, but now nobody can sleep, ever.

I wish I could be financially stable for once.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

Granted. However, you are financially secure by cashing in on the life insurance of everyone you ever cared about.

I wish the buffet in the pizza restaurant I'm currently in lasted longer. It's active 11AM - 1:30PM.