Granted, but the temperature quickly drops to -500000 and you freeze to death like me.

I wish it was warm.

Granted. It is warm. In California. It is not warm "in the middle of nowhere".

I wish Socks-chan would use...that thing. She knows what I'm referring to.

Deleted
    Granted, but 'That thing' is uncontrollable and Socks-chan can't control it without the proper guidance of Akshak

I wish I had a random but awesome super hero power.

Granted. Your super power is that you burst into flames whenever you come into contact with oxygen.

I wish I knew more about stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Granted. Your super power is that you burst into flames whenever you come into contact with oxygen.

I wish I knew more about stuff.
    Granted, you now know more things about stuff. Literally stuff. Nothing else besides the word.

I wish I could marathon season 1-3 of Game of Thrones.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Granted. It is warm. In California. It is not warm "in the middle of nowhere".

I wish Socks-chan would use...that thing. She knows what I'm referring to.
    I would die. It's like, bigger than me.

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Granted, you now know more things about stuff. Literally stuff. Nothing else besides the word.

I wish I could marathon season 1-3 of Game of Thrones.
    Granted, but you end up finding it boring and unenjoyable, but have to sit through all of it, without going to the bathroom, getting any food or drinks, and can't look away.

I wish iced would stop wanting me to die.

Granted. He stops wanting you to die because you do die. His wish is fulfilled.

I wish I could be One Last God.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but while in the transition of human to a god, someone harpoons you in the heart.

I wish for a harpoon.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Deleted
    Granted, but it's not the harpoon which is used to take down Blueobelisk it's an old rusty harpoon that haven't been used for well over 40 years.

I wish I had a marionette doll of 3DTyrant and whenever I used it the doll and put it in awkward positions in public so did the real 3DTyrant.

Granted. The first time you do so, 3DTyrant does indeed appear in front of you, in an awkward position in front of public. However, due to the embarrassment, he snaps. He grabs the doll you had of him, runs home, and makes a Binkamus Prime version of the doll. So, now you're subject to his whims, and since you saw someone appear from nowhere, you're seriously questioning your sanity. In addition to doing lewd and awkward things in public. In addition to...other things...you don't want to know.

I wish every human being was incapable of telling a lie, no matter the significance or circumstance; they must always tell the truth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but he ends up in a position bent over in front of icedwarrior and Blueobelisk tempting both into fighting each other thus spraying blood and human tissue all over you as a result of their fight.

I wish this sleet would leave, it's supposed to be a few weeks from Spring not the dead of winter (I live in the south).

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, the sleet leaves, to live in your garden.

I wish for everyone in the world to be crazy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but those crazy ex's of yours are now insane having graduated from crazy and they're beyond hellbent to show the world and YouTube just how small your manhood really is.

I wish I had my own private padded room in 3DTryant's new crazy world.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Granted. However, the room is smaller than you'd like; you can't even sit down. You must lay down, scrunched up. Hope you're not claustrophobic!

I wish someone would properly corrupt my wish.

Deleted
    Granted. Anytime someone says something, it becomes the truth. This also means that the corruptions of wishes also become the truth.

I wish for a Deus Ex Machina to reset everything that has happened so far in this thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, Everything here was reset, but the Mods set the chaos back to order.

I wish for a wish of a wish that wasn't wished for that was corrupted even though it wasn't wished for.

Granted. You get bad luck every time you wish someone would have wished you good luck but didn't say it.

I wish this wish was incorruptible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyr View Post
    Granted. You get bad luck every time you wish someone would have wished you good luck but didn't say it.

I wish this wish was incorruptible.
    Granted, your wish wasn't corrupted, on the other hand, your legs now are, rendering them utterly useless for life.

I wish for more facial hair, or atleast mine to grow faster.

Deleted
    Granted, but it goes out of hand and start to cause a world-wide beardpocalypse and you are the root cause of it

I wish everyone, once a day would step on a lego piece

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but now everyone is pissed at you for wishing this and hunts you down, day and night not allowing you to sleep, eat or use the bathroom leading to septic shock and hunger pains.....and nowhere to wipe.

I wish icedwarrior would stop being such a whiny baby and Blueobelisk would slap him every time he does.

[/SIZE]