Deleted
    Granted, but because no one figured it out you had to burn down your house as well and move in with Akshak and live with Bieber in Icedwarrior's house and you even get to sleep next to Justin because Iced is so nice to you.

I wish that Blueobelisk fused with Justin Bieber.

Granted. He becomes one amazingly annoying entity (moreso than he already is), known as the Beiblue.

I wish Beiblue would perform a private concert for Binkamus Prime.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but in doing so he angers every prepubescent teenaged girl in the world and they form TeenyBopper Voltron and go on a destructive, viscous rampage.

I wish the awesomeness of Ryan Reynolds' Deadpool, Norman Reedus' Daryl Dixon and Chris Pratt's Star Lord would fuse together to combat TeenyBopper Voltron.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Deleted
    Granted, but the awesomeness cracks the earth open and lava spills forth destroying everything and kills millions of ppl.

I wish Akshak became Icedwarrior's personal maid in maid clothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but I never shave my legs, never exercise and never cut my hair so I look like a pot-bellied Sasquatch causing everyone to gouge their eyes out and constantly run into walls and off cliffs from being blind.

I wish Binkamus Prime was transfomed into icedwarrior's toilet.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Deleted
    Granted, but I explode when anyone moves within 30meters causing the entire apartment to get sucked into a blackhole and consuming everything else slowly.

I wish everyone had to do something embarrassing for 5minutes for the rest of their lives from now on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but because you saw all of those people naked and doing jumping jacks you're now blind and have that mental image seared into your brain.....forever.

I wish the grass in my front and back yards would learn to cut itself so I don't have to mow it every damned weekend in the spring and summer.

[/SIZE]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Akshak View Post
    I wish the grass in my front and back yards would learn to cut itself so I don't have to mow it every damned weekend in the spring and summer.
    Granted, the grass is cutting itself... and cutting anything that touches the grass. You've lost several unsuspecting friends who attempted to walk across your lawn and were cut to ribbons. Neighbours noticed the gore and the police arrested you on murder charges. They didn't believe your story about magical grass. You are facing an execution sentence on death row. The house has been condemned.

I wish my glass was full of apple juice.

Granted. Everything that you own that is glass, has a large amount of apple juice on it, such as your windows, etc.

I wish there was a movie out, starring Socks-chan, Blueobelisk, Akshak, Binkamus Prime, and myself, showcasing our crazy shenanigans.

Deleted
    Granted, but you, Icedwarrior is the evil god and at the same time a father to Akshak who is training under Socks-chans guidence to destroy the evil in the world.

I wish the movie would be awesome

Granted, but as the lead actor that everyone comes to see I take the lion's share of the profits. You guys basically end up doing the movie for free donuts and I become a famous actor billionaire.

I wish Binkamus Prime weighed like 500 pounds because of all the donuts he scarfed down.

Deleted
    Granted, but you sat in my chair when I was about to sit down so I kinda absorbed you into the fat and now you are one with it.

I wish Blueobelisk would absorb all the fat and become even fatter then I was.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but he becomes so fat that he generates his own gravity field and you suddenly find yourself face to face with icedwarrior, Socks-chan and ME!

I wish our movie had a happier ending.

[/SIZE]

Granted, the happy ending is for the IcedWarrior, who after killing me and Binkamus Prime (since we were easy fat targets) tied Akshak up and raped him, and made Socks give him a massage with a happier ending.

I wished the trauma from the rape/massage made Akshak and Socks go on a killing spree.

Deleted
    Granted, but during the killing spree Akshak sprains his foot and Socks broke a nail so they had to postpone it forever.

I wish me and Blueobelisk would resurrect as evil spirits and possess Socks and Akshak.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but by possessing me you now have to deal with the rankest farts imaginable and Blue has to learn to be nice all of a sudden by possessing Socks. That and you now have a severely sprained ankle to contend with and Blue has to deal with broken nails.

I wish 3DTyrant would come back and perform and exorcism to get this foul demon out of me.

[/SIZE]

Granted, but he phones the exorcism in; he only gets half of the demon out. There's going to be ramifications...

I wish Akshak will be okay. Since he has half a demon inside of him.

Deleted
    Granted, he now has the half of me that only had my weaknesses and he now has to live with them and I'm free to travel the world as a vengeful spirit.

I wish to find a suitable host for my spirit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but they all commit suicide upon learning their new mission in life leaving you only with icedwarrior.

I wish a real expert would exorcise the pansy part of Binkamus out of me.

[/SIZE]

Granted but they all commit suicide upon learning their new mission in life leaving you only with icedwarrior.

I wish a real expert would exorcise the pansy part of Binkamus out of me.
    Granted but the exorcist is actually a demon from the underworld who commits crimes in addition to exorcising.

I wish for an archangel to be at my side 24/7.