Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    It's a STD enjoy your blisters.

I wish the corruption would spread.
    Granted. It spreads to you and stops spreading immediately there after.

I wish I could turn into electricity. Like the gremlin.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Deleted
    Granted, but you end up powering Akshaks house because you don't know how to turn back.

I wish nothing happened yesterday

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but that crap you took works its way back up your backside and into your intestines causing severe septic shock and you end up having to wear a cholostomy bag the rest of your life.

I wish Davillage would get sent to isolation due to the RipoVirus end up being the target of laughs and jeers inside his bubble.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

leggos worst thing in the world to step on ever hah

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Akshak View Post
    Granted but that crap you took works its way back up your backside and into your intestines causing severe septic shock and you end up having to wear a cholostomy bag the rest of your life.

I wish Davillage would get sent to isolation due to the RipoVirus end up being the target of laughs and jeers inside his bubble.
    Granted but Draeneis get you and you discover when you look in the mirror next time that you have turned into a Draenei too.

I wish Draeneis would never have landed on this World.

Deleted
    Granted, the draenei disappear from MU and AU causing irregularities all over the place which in turn disrupts the ley-lines and that makes dwarves wink out of existence.

I wish Akshak was the only surviving Dwarf with the power to transcend time

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Binkamus Prime View Post
    Granted, the draenei disappear from MU and AU causing irregularities all over the place which in turn disrupts the ley-lines and that makes dwarves wink out of existence.

I wish Akshak was the only surviving Dwarf with the power to transcend time
    Granted but Nozdormu sends a band of heroes to destroy the anomaly.

I wish a deadly plague upon all Draeneis restricted to their race.

Quote Originally Posted by Raffa1 View Post
    Granted but Nozdormu sends a band of heroes to destroy the anomaly.

I wish a deadly plague upon all Draeneis restricted to their race.
    Granted. The Burning Legion wins the game.

I wish I had a lifetime supply of Tahitian Treat.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Granted, but...it's Tahitian Treat. In case you actually like the stuff...granted. Because it's a lifetime supply, you don't buy any other drinks. Tahitian Treat is the only form of liquid you have. You rather quickly get tired of Tahitian Treat, and never want to touch the stuff again.

I wish for a milkshake in my yard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but you're not allowed to talk about it.

I wish my chest wasn't hurting.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Deleted
    Granted, the alien has already burst out of your chest leaving you with a hole and a surprised crew on the mining ship 'Tyrant'

I wish Akshak, Iced and blue where part of the crew and we now have to survive with an alien running up and down the wents

Granted, the alien has already burst out of your chest leaving you with a hole and a surprised crew on the mining ship 'Tyrant'

I wish Akshak, Iced and blue where part of the crew and we now have to survive with an alien running up and down the wents
    Granted. It kills the shit out of all three of you. Only a crew member by the name of Ellen Ripley was able to survive. And a cat. Can't forget the cat.

I wish mosquitoes didn't exist. Little fuckers.

Granted. Mosquitoes don't exist. But flies do. In your house. Especially in your house. Near your bed. Buzzing in your ear, but unable to be found.

I wish people were incapable of posting spoilers (to things such as anime, games, movies, etc) without properly tagging them as spoilers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but you now have unavoidable spoilers to your future. Your ENTIRE future, may I add.

I wish for someone to finish my wish.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Deleted
    Granted, Iced slaps you across the face and finish it for you taking all the good and bad stuff and leaving you traumatized for the rest of the day.

I wish I had a pet mosquito that did whatever I said.

Granted, Iced slaps you across the face and finish it for you taking all the good and bad stuff and leaving you traumatized for the rest of the day.

I wish I had a pet mosquito that did whatever I said.
    Granted. But my pet dragonfly ate it.

I wish people weren't fucking cheating assholes on GTA Online. Little fuckers.

Deleted
    Granted, noones cheating because the game has been shut-down due to everyone cheating.

I wish everyone was happy

Granted, noones cheating because the game has been shut-down due to everyone cheating.

I wish everyone was happy
    Granted. Everyone is happy that Optimus won the dance battle against you, and is the now and forever one true Prime. Optimus does intend to sue for rights to the sole usage of Prime.

I wish that the new SWAT Kats series supposedly coming out manages to be outstanding.

Deleted
    Granted, everything you see is cats playing around in miniaturized swat gear as they run around and play, sleep and eat.

I wish King Candy changed his name to God Candy

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but he drops his 50 ton Tootsie-Roll Pop on you. Sorry.

I wish Star Trek was real