Deleted
    Granted, the company you work for has massive lay-offs and so you lose your job, day off everyday...yay!

I wish everyone turned into ghosts

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Binkamus Prime View Post
    Granted, the company you work for has massive lay-offs and so you lose your job, day off everyday...yay!

I wish everyone turned into ghosts
    (Hah! Job security!)

Wish granted, but now all the ghosts are haunting you, every moment of the day.

Wish I could fly!
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Granted, you have the ability to fly, but you must unlock the ability first. The only way to do this however, is by learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. It's going to hurt if you fail to miss the ground. Most people fail to miss the ground, and if they are really trying properly, the likelihood is that they will fail to miss it fairly hard. One problem is that you have to miss the ground accidentally. It's no good deliberately intending to miss the ground because you won't. You have to have your attention suddenly distracted by something else when you're halfway there, so that you are no longer thinking about falling, or about the ground, or about how much it's going to hurt if you fail to miss it.

I wish Bethesda would make Elder Scrolls 6 before Fallout 4.

Granted. But...it's riddled with microtransactions. Such transactions include a metric shit ton of armor for horses, but also section off important plot-related content. And yet they still charge $60 for the base game.

I wish everyone's voice (including women) was that of Terry Crews, the guy who does the Old Spice commercials (amongst other stuff, obviously).

7+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but now you hear subliminal messages to buy old spice everywhere you go and can never get it out of your head

I wish for the power of X-ray vision

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Riptor View Post
    Granted, but now you hear subliminal messages to buy old spice everywhere you go and can never get it out of your head

I wish for the power of X-ray vision
    Granted, however you can only use it for one second every five years.

I wish for batteries that never run out of power.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Granted, but they're for a size you cannot use.

I wish I was irresistible to the ladies, with the caveat that this applies to the ladies I want it apply to.

Granted, with the caveat that your reproductive organ ceases to function properly, whenever you apply it to that particular lady.

I wish I could tolerate baseball.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    Granted, with the caveat that your reproductive organ ceases to function properly, whenever you apply it to that particular lady.

I wish I could tolerate baseball.
    Granted, But you now grow addicted to watching it and become a big fan

I wish i became a living chick magnet

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Riptor View Post
    Granted, But you now grow addicted to watching it and become a big fan

I wish i became a living chick magnet
    Granted, now you'll always have a chicken at your side.

Wish I was better at talking to strangers.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but strangers get worse and worse at talking to you each time you try to talk to them.

I wish for money.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Granted, but it is in Zimbabwean dollars, meaning your mountain of cash is worth around $20.

I wish people would stop putting up christmas decorations before halloween

Granted. They start putting them up during April Fool's Day instead.

I wish I could find better music. I'm tired of listening to the same music over and over.

10+ Year Old Account
    granted and you find much better music but sadly you become deaf.

i wish i didn't have crohn's.
    war does not determine who is right, only who is left.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntermyth View Post
    granted and you find much better music but sadly you become deaf.

i wish i didn't have crohn's.
    granted, but you have explosive diarrhea 3 times a day (at least) for the rest of your life.

I wish everyone in the world became the opposite gender. I wonder how the the middle east will be after that.

Deleted
    Granted, everyone does what everyone thought about doing...Dammit couldn't come up with a good corruption for that one

I wish Skayth and Iced was the ones in Skayths avatar picture.

Granted, everyone hops aboard the shit, causing it to sink and the forum to go to hell

I wish TSM wonnered

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    Granted, everyone hops aboard the shit, causing it to sink and the forum to go to hell

I wish TSM wonnered
    granted, tsm wonnered, but through bugs and haxxorz, and playing nonstop darude sandstorm in their opponents ears, so they are disqualified.

I wish darude sandstorm became the national anthem of every country on the planet, and everyone is forced to listen to it at least 10 times a day.

Deleted
    Granted, but unfortunately you have to do it as well.

I wish Backwards Country was real

Quote Originally Posted by Binkamus Prime View Post
    Granted, but unfortunately you have to do it as well.

I wish Backwards Country was real
    Granted, except now everything is backwards Country!

I wish for a non-crazy GF who loves and likes all things nerdy and video games and who is hot looking *aka not fat/ugly* and will not break up with me because we like each other that much. she can't die/be injured nor me, and we will not be zombies...and no std's...and no way i become fat and ugly....all things nerdy can't disappear and video games and internet are still working!

what else cna i do to make this wish hard to corrupt...
    Last edited by Arthas242; 2015-10-12 at 03:21 PM.