Deleted
    Granted, but it'll be so loud that your ear drums pop every time.

I wish I could stop smoking.

Deleted
    Doesn't matter if there's a police station one minute way or 90000 minutes away... I security guard is suppose to give people comfort and a sense of freedom, so to speak, that's kinda hard to give if a security only has a flashlight and a walky talkie... >.>

Granted! You now stopped smoking, but you got addicted on chewing gums and after 1 week you mouth muscles wont work, thus allowing you only to eat food in it's liquid form.

I wish security guards had the means to protect people and themselves from the law breakers! :P

Granted, you stop smoking, save a ton of money over your life, and don't die earlier than you should from lung cancer.

What? I couldn't bring myself to corrupt that.

I wish everyone in the world stopped smoking tomorrow, completely successfully.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Doesn't matter if there's a police station one minute way or 90000 minutes away... I security guard is suppose to give people comfort and a sense of freedom, so to speak, that's kinda hard to give if a security only has a flashlight and a walky talkie... >.>

Granted! You can listen to music, you like, for eternity, when ever you want, but you get deaf after 10 minutes. :P

I wish security guards had the means to protect people and themselves from the law breakers! :P
    I agree, but what can we do?

Granted, they now are well enough armed to hold off a small army. Crime drops drastically throughout the US, and all goes back to Mexico, causing the crime rate to skyrocket.

Deleted
    Granted, everyone in the world has now quit tobacco for good, but with all the fees and taxes on tobacco no longer being part of the government income, the world spirals down until the economy completely crashes, causing people to hoard, loot and riot. Millions die in the streets.

edit: God dammit, you're right xD
    Last edited by mmoc1ea225bcc9; 2012-09-30 at 07:46 AM.

Deleted
    Yeah well, I have no idea of what I would do because I really no idea of what I could possibly do on that matter....

Granted! Everyone in the world stopped smoking! Instead, because of a certain pink Twi'lek scientist, now you don't need to smoke anything, you can just eat it, like pills, cigarette pills! Yaya! :P

I wish for the sun to be red every night so I can say, "Today, blood was shed!".

Edit: you forgot your wish Griev. :P

Granted, but every time you say it, the populace of some random small town are all brutally slaughtered, so bloody really is shed.

(And I'd be alright with that, either the fall of civilization or the cigarette pills (nicotine pills already exist, iirc), if it meant I don't have a chance of getting lung cancer from second hand smoke >.>). Also, exactly, there really isn't anything we can do about it, except bitch to the mall owner or somebody.

I wish people didn't forget to make wishes.

Granted, they simply choose not to now.

I wish my dog wasn't having trouble controlling her bladder right now.
    He is the life of guilds he has never joined.
    He once had a noobish moment- just to see what it felt like.
    If he were to beat you in a duel, you would have to fight the strong urge to thank him.
    The Lunar Elders have a holiday in which they honor him.
    He can speak Darnassian. In Orcish.
    He is: The Most Interesting Man in the World of Warcraft.

Deleted
    I had two cousins that were married, he smoked, a lot, and she got lung cancer because of him... He died with lung cancer too when he was more less 78 years old, she died recently, about a week ago... but fortunately it wasn't from cancer, it was a natural death, so to speak.

Even if you complain to the mall I doubt they would do anything about the security guard "weapons" of choice...

Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    I wish people didn't forget to make wishes.
    Granted! People all around the world are making wishes. One particularly wish has been said, "I wish for all humanity to die!" and thus was his wish made possible. He died too. (I broke the system! :P)

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket Surgeon View Post
    I wish my dog wasn't having trouble controlling her bladder right now.
    Granted! Now you're dog knows how to control her bladder, but she now forgot how to control her intestines. :X

I wish eyes colour was a mixture of red, green, light brown, blue and smooth yellow. :P That'd be awesome

Granted, she's now heavily medicated, and if she misses any of her bi-hour doses, she dies.

(Oh god, please forgive me poor doggie. I seriously hope your dog gets better, unless you mean she just isn't completely house broken yet, then best of luck with that. >.>)

I wish I had a wish for every wish I've made.

I had two cousins that were married, he smoked, a lot, and she got lung cancer because of him... He died with lung cancer too when he was more less 78 years old, she died recently, about a week ago... but fortunately it wasn't from cancer, it was a natural death, so to speak.

Even if you complain to the mall I doubt they would do anything about the security guard "weapons" of choice...

Granted! People all around the world are making wishes. One particularly wish has been said, "I wish for all humanity to die!" and thus was his wish made possible. He died too. (I broke the system! :P)

Granted! Now you're dog knows how to control her bladder, but she now forgot how to control her intestines. :X

I wish eyes colour was a mixture of red, green, light brown, blue and smooth yellow. :P That'd be awesome
    Yeah, lung cancer is terrible, and it's beyond cruel to smoke around others, when you know it can give them it. My great grandmother died of it, but I was to young to really have to understand it.

Granted, all that really happens is that red is added as a natural eye color and more combinations are unlocked.

(My eyes change colors often, but they're generally some mix of blue, green, yellow, and gray. The changing part is largely the hue, and general pattern, though. I wouldn't mind some brown or purple to show up every now and then though, lol.)
    Last edited by ghostkitteh; 2012-09-30 at 08:01 AM.

Deleted
    Granted, but all of those those wishes would be corrupted as well :<

I wish I could try a game similar to Sword Art Online, a realistic virtual reality MMO, without death being permanent.

Deleted
    My eyes are like a mixture of blue green and light brown, on the inner it's kinda brown, in the middle a bit of blue and on the outside green, but you can barely notice, you need to get close to see it and it's still hard, but it's cool. :P

Granted! Instead of having permanent death, when you die you resurrect, but you get imprisoned for eternity afterwards.

I wish to know what's beyond a Black Hole.

Granted, now, whenever you die in game, you have a random inch of your body cut off, but at least you don't have to start over! Have fun?

I wish all my future wishes were uncorruptable.

My eyes are like a mixture of blue green and light brown, on the inner it's kinda brown, in the middle a bit of blue and on the outside green, but you can barely notice, you need to get close to see it and it's still hard, but it's cool. :P

Granted! Instead of having permanent death, when you die you resurrect, but you get imprisoned for eternity afterwards.

I wish to know what's beyond a Black Hole.
    Yeah, human eyes can be so lovely and random at times. If you couldn't tell, I sort of like eyes. :P And hair, but meh.

Granted, you only find out by getting pulled through one, awakening some ancient evil that destroys the universe, but spares me for no reason whatsoever.

Deleted
    Ah, I didn't notice right away, but I also like people's eyes, face, hands a lot and legs too. :3 Hair not so much it depends really...

Granted! Now all of your wishes are incorruptible, but since that is forbidden the world implodes and everything restarts all over at the time of the implosion, except you will never again ask such a wish. :P

I wish all my 7 cats had huge tails. LOL!

You have cats? Pictures, nao!

And the face/head in general is one of the most attractive parts of a person, in my opinion. The only things that I consider higher are the personality and voice. Yes, a persons voice is the second highest thing on if I find somebody attractive, lol.

Granted, they all have huge tails, but you are now forced to post/link pictures for me.

I wish you follow through so I can see your kitties.

Deleted
    xD I have to post pictures? XD I need to get my camera then I don't have any photos of them in my lap, but I don't know if I can do this now since the camera is kinda busy at the moment, when I can I'll go to the street, call them and take a few photos. :P

Granted! I shall show you some kitteh photos when ever I can, unfortunately the camera is busy now so it's not possible at the moment!

(fear not, when I can i'll take some photos of them.)

I wish my brother would do something of his life instead of spending all day sleeping and doing nothing....

You better, or I'll track you down and see you're kitties myself. Somehow...

Granted, your brother becomes an unstoppable machine of determination, quickly rising the ranks to the leader of your country, then unifies the world under one banner, in the name of peace and science. However, his feats greatly overshadow you, making you completely forgotten by everyone but us on MMO-C.

I wish something like that corruption (the good parts, lol), actually happen in our life time.

Granted, she's now heavily medicated, and if she misses any of her bi-hour doses, she dies.

(Oh god, please forgive me poor doggie. I seriously hope your dog gets better, unless you mean she just isn't completely house broken yet, then best of luck with that. >.>)
    Thank you for your concern She's housebroken, we've had her for over eleven years, she just started peeing all over the place without even realizing she's doing so. We think she may have a UTI or something, taking her to the vet on Monday. For now she's quarantined to a bathroom with newspaper and a few towels on the floor
    If he were to beat you in a duel, you would have to fight the strong urge to thank him.

Deleted
    I will don't worry. :P

Really?! My bro would do that? To be honest, I wouldn't mind that, even if I had to trade my own life for that, it's totally worth having the world together in one banner I think. I really don't know. *.* Well atleast I wouldn't be forgotten by MMO-C. :P

Thank you for your concern She's housebroken, we've had her for over eleven years, she just started peeing all over the place without even realizing she's doing so. We think she may have a UTI or something, taking her to the vet on Monday. For now she's quarantined to a bathroom with newspaper and a few towels on the floor
    My god died with 12 years old 2 years ago and he fortunately never did that.

And Mynta, I don't think I understand your wish. :S Can you like, rephrase it? :P

I wish something like that corruption (the good parts, lol), actually happen in our life time.
    Granted. It's the Fourth Reich.

I wish I had a hotel room with Scarlett Johansson for the weekend, over the course of which we would do whatever I want.

Oh dear, I'm sorry to hear that. What breed is she? Eleven years is pretty old for a dog, and issues do tend to arise around that point. I wish you guys the best of luck, and if something does happen, I hope you all recover well. It's such a sad thing, to lose a beloved pet.

I will don't worry. :P

Really?! My bro would do that? To be honest, I wouldn't mind that, even if I had to trade my own life for that, it's totally worth having the world together in one banner I think. I really don't know. *.* Well atleast I wouldn't be forgotten by MMO-C. :P

My god died with 12 years old 2 years ago and he fortunately never did that.

And Mynta, I don't think I understand your wish. :S Can you like, rephrase it? :P

I wish that the world actually can be united under a single banner, in the name of global progress, is what I meant.

Granted. It's the Fourth Reich.

I wish I had a hotel room with Scarlett Johansson for the weekend, over the course of which we would do whatever I want.

If that's what it took for us to colonize other planets, I'd be kind of okay with it. Is that bad? >.<

Granted, but she has every std ever and you can't use condoms.

I wish that pets would age the same as their owner, and never get sick, so nobody has to lose their pets until they die themselves.

(Majad, do you use Steam?)
    Last edited by ghostkitteh; 2012-09-30 at 08:37 AM.