You know, that isn't really bad. I can just let it cool, or pop it in the microwave.

Granted, food is now all super tasty. So tasty, in fact, that we all eat ourselves to death. At least it was tasteful!

I wish I was actually funny.

Deleted
    Oh lol, that was a nice corrupt wish. :P Well atleast out deaths would be, tasteful.

Granted! You are now the funniest person on the world, so funny that you make people laugh to death! Muahahah! :P

I wish I wasn't shy so I could go to the gym when I get my own job so I can pay it for myself.... :b

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Oh lol, that was a nice corrupt wish. :P Well atleast out deaths would be, tasteful.

Granted! You are now the funniest person on the world, so funny that you make people laugh to death! Muahahah! :P

I wish I wasn't shy so I could go to the gym when I get my own job so I can pay it for myself.... :b
    Granted, you are no longer shy. In fact you are not shy at all. You start coming to gym naked and arrested naked. Charges pending.

I had the power to create other worlds and life

Granted, now u can create live and other worlds , but everytime u do it, u kill another world, or take another life

i wish i wasnt tired tomorrow morning

10+ Year Old Account
    granted, but since you weren't tired, you got up and went for a run. But while you were running, you got hit by a car.

i wish i had tickets to see iron maiden and free air fare to get to the concerts in England.

Granted, but the plane is hijacked and crashes into the concert, killing everyone there and on the plane.

I wish that something like that wont actually happen again in real life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    Granted, but the plane is hijacked and crashes into the concert, killing everyone there and on the plane.

I wish that something like that wont actually happen again in real life.
    Granted, but it happens to another band you like.
    I wish I was a GM on WoW
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

I meant I wanted there to never be a terrorist attack on that scale, I don't even like Iron Maiden. :P

Granted, but wow shuts down the next game, because this is in the off-topic board.

I wish reality tv didn't exist.

Deleted
    Granted! Now all those shows that were cancelled, in their place, there's now only kids show and the MTV likes.

I wish I didn't had schoolz in the morning. D:

Granted! Now all those shows that were cancelled, in their place, there's now only kids show and the MTV likes.

I wish I didn't had schoolz in the morning. D:
    Granted, but it's because the area in which you live is inundated with nuclear fallout.

I wish Kate Upton was lying in my bed right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    I meant I wanted there to never be a terrorist attack on that scale, I don't even like Iron Maiden. :P

Granted, but wow shuts down the next game, because this is in the off-topic board.

I wish reality tv didn't exist.
    BUT IRON MAIDEN ROCKS!

anyways

@ raist187
    granted but she is now a man with a 4ft long *ick

I wish i was able to go back in time and help the allied troops in ww2 with the knowledge i have of the nazi movements.

Quote Originally Posted by raveger View Post
    granted but she is now a man with a 4ft long *ick

I wish i was able to go back in time and help the allied troops in ww2 with the knowledge i have of the nazi movements.
    Granted, but because the slightest bit of history changed.. Normandy beach was a German Victory and turned the war in their favor.

Wish I had a Klondike Bar right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayhas View Post
    Granted, but because the slightest bit of history changed.. Normandy beach was a German Victory and turned the war in their favor.

Wish I had a Klondike Bar right now.
    Granted, but inside of it was an insectoid from Xcom, you are now his mind puppet

I wish xcom was real and i was apart of their team.

Granted, but it's extremely buggy, and you fall through the floor, getting stuck in a dark void of nothingness until you die from thirst.

I wish I didn't have to wear glasses.

Deleted
    Granted, now you have a third eye, that makes you see perfectly. This is eye isn't above your head by the way, it's in your belly.

I'm evil!

I wish my internet connection stooped going down...

Granted, now you have a third eye, that makes you see perfectly. This is eye isn't above your head by the way, it's in your belly.

I'm evil!

I wish my internet connection stooped going down...

Granted. You have been upgraded to the best connection in the world. It only cost 200k per year. You have one day to be on it before they cut it off due to non payment.

I wish I had the power to read minds

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FusedMass View Post
    Granted. You have been upgraded to the best connection in the world. It only cost 200k per year. You have one day to be on it before they cut it off due to non payment.

I wish I had the power to read minds
    granted, but you are not able to control how many minds you read at once and you fry your brain due to too much information being gathered at one time

i wish i had the abilities of Dr.Manhattan

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by raveger View Post
    i wish i had the abilities of Dr.Manhattan
    Granted. Your junk glows blue and falls off from the radiation.

I wish I wasn't so lazy.

Granted, you're now constantly doing something. You don't even sleep, or eat. You soon die of thirst.

I wish I had a fish that could grant three wishes, so I could wish for a dish to get rid of some random...uh, bish?

Granted, you now have a fish that could grant you three wishes, the only problem is the fish doesn't want too.

I wish I'd been born as a cat.
    ——————▲—————▲———
    ————————————————
    ———▼—————▼——————
    —Ⓐ—————Ⓐ————————