Granted, you have a copy of a book called "1000 years of darkness."

I wish I had a wish to make a wish for a wish to call somebodies wish a fish.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    Granted, you have a copy of a book called "1000 years of darkness."

I wish I had a wish to make a wish for a wish to call somebodies wish a fish.
    Granted, but as a result i spent half my math lesson trying to figure out what the hell you were wishing for and now i have to do all my work when i get home

I wish i didn't have to corrupt your wishes to make a wish.

Granted, you no longer have to corrupt my wishes, causing the game to break, sending Mmo-C into an endless void of non-existence.

I wish I didn't have insomnia.

Deleted
    granted, you now have narcolepsy.

I wish i didn't have narcolepsy

Granted, you now have insomnia.

I wish I didn't have insomnia...
    ——————▲—————▲———
    ————————————————
    ———▼—————▼——————
    —Ⓐ—————Ⓐ————————

Granted, you no longer have insomnia. You now are comatose.

I wish I had a magical fridge, that whenever I opened it, the food I wanted at that exact moment appeared, fully prepared.

Deleted
    Granted, but your lips are glued together, so you can't eat anything.

I wish to trade lives with Hugh hefner. ( Still being the young me though )

Deleted
    Granted, but Hugh hefner gets your life and he is now out for revenge!

I wish i had some good books to read.

Granted, but they're all written in languages you don't understand.

I wish I could walk on walls/ceilings.
    ——————▲—————▲———
    ————————————————
    ———▼—————▼——————
    —Ⓐ—————Ⓐ————————

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Scarecrow- View Post
    Granted, but they're all written in languages you don't understand.

I wish I could walk on walls/ceilings.
    Granted, but you constantly trip over those bloody lamps and you keep crashing through windows.

I wish i could understand every language in the world so that i would be able to read my books.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but because you know every language you read books IN EVER LANGUAGE,your mind gets so overblown that your eyes bleed causing you to go blind and well....you get the idea.

I wish i was gay so that i could mince through the streets naked. (Mince = gay walk btw)

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    I wish i was gay so that i could mince through the streets naked. (Mince = gay walk btw)
    Granted, but the cops bust you.

I wish that I had something better to do than lurk forums.

Granted, you're now alone on an island where you must survive against an horde of rage monkeys using nothing but your fists.

I wish the voices in my head would have something nice to say for once.
    ——————▲—————▲———
    ————————————————
    ———▼—————▼——————
    —Ⓐ—————Ⓐ————————

Quote Originally Posted by -Scarecrow- View Post
    Granted, you're now alone on an island where you must survive against an horde of rage monkeys using nothing but your fists.

I wish the voices in my head would have something nice to say for once.
    Granted, but they endlessly compliment everything about your appearance and how your day goes in a joyfully sounding yet sarcastically snide tone, causing you to be overly self conscious until your mind breaks and sends you into the depths of insanity.

I wish the fox that lives in a den outside my window was more friendly so I could make it my pet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, the fox becomes very friendly and docile towards you. You bring him home and he even likes your family. Problem is, the fox has obviously never been house broken. After just a short few weeks, he has marked every corner of your house as his own, torn up all your upholstered furniture, and what's more, it turned out that fox had a family of his own that naturally decides that your house is also their house. In spite of the smell and the damage, you and your family still love your cute lil pet foxes. The city you live in however does not approve of your exotic pets. Eventually, the city sends over their Animal Control officers to take away your foxes. You and your family fight it in court for months but inevitably you lose the case and the whole family of foxes is put to sleep.

I wish I could afford to travel all over Europe
    “Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." ~Frank Sinatra

Quote Originally Posted by Dave131 View Post
    Granted, the fox becomes very friendly and docile towards you. You bring him home and he even likes your family. Problem is, the fox has obviously never been house broken. After just a short few weeks, he has marked every corner of your house as his own, torn up all your upholstered furniture, and what's more, it turned out that fox had a family of his own that naturally decides that your house is also their house. In spite of the smell and the damage, you and your family still love your cute lil pet foxes. The city you live in however does not approve of your exotic pets. Eventually, the city sends over their Animal Control officers to take away your foxes. You and your family fight it in court for months but inevitably you lose the case and the whole family of foxes is put to sleep.

I wish I could afford to travel all over Europe
    You can actually buy domesticated foxes from some company in Russia, but they're around $9000~ iirc. Legal in quite a few states of the US, but you have to get a license in some.

Granted, but you get teleported back in time to the Roman Empire, with nothing but a bag of useless money and the clothes on your back.

I wish everyone in the world had super internet, that could download and upload at thousands of gigs per second, with an unlimited bandwidth, entirely free.

Granted, but someone steals everything in your house and you can't go on the internet as you have nothing that you can use to go on the internet.

I wish that I had nuclear weapons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but the USA comes and takes them from yo ass

I wish people would pay less attention to Honey Boo Boo...
    “Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." ~Frank Sinatra

Deleted
    Granted, but you have to watch it 24/7

I wish people would stop liking Lil wayne

Deleted
    Granted, everyone now loves Lil Wayne.

I wish I won the lottery.