The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, your toes are now all an inch longer!

I wish I had a faster internet connection x_x

Quote Originally Posted by Ameri View Post
    Granted, your toes are now all an inch longer!

I wish I had a faster internet connection x_x
    Granted! but you only have access to national geographic online

EDIT: i forgot to wish!!

I wish that it was 5pm already
    Last edited by DeadNotSleeping; 2012-10-17 at 05:49 AM.
    I see Stupid people!

Deleted
    Granted, but you have to work until 5AM.

I wish for more wishes!

Granted, but you can only wish for things that you do not want, and will have zero upside.

I wish that there were more new episodes of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, and that they were consistently excellent and funny.

Deleted
    Granted, but because you are just sitting about watching "It's always sunny in philadelphia" all the time you lose your job, you get fat, your parents drops contact with you and nobody loves you anymore

I wish i could eat pizza tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by ridish View Post
    Granted, but because you are just sitting about watching "It's always sunny in philadelphia" all the time you lose your job, you get fat, your parents drops contact with you and nobody loves you anymore

I wish i could eat pizza tonight.
    Granted, but it's extremely greasy and covered in some unknown slime.

I wish had a Gala apple.

Deleted
    Granted, but it appears that the apple you got is a part of the apple maffia and they are now after your blood for killing one of their sweet red friend.

I wish i had tomorrow off.
    Last edited by mmoca9bf05c4ed; 2012-10-17 at 11:48 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, You are now unemployed.

I wish mutants were real (x-men style, not swamp monster style)

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted,the mutant 'Apocolypse' eats the earth resulting in lots of deadness.

I wish right before Nario64 killed us all i was teleported with my closest friends and family to a planet that can sustain us for a trillion billion zillion dillion gillion fillion years,plus 1.

Granted, but the planet is without chairs (yeah, I got you good! Think about that!)

Let's see...I wish that BioShock Infinite was out, was $20, better quality than BioShock 1, I could obtain it, I could play it all I wanted, could stop when I wanted, and was playing it right now. That about covers all the bases, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, you can play and stop playing it whenever you want, but due to life's circumstances, you end up getting bored of it, and games in general, and you will end up leading a productive life, filled with a new family and children. BUT YOU"LL NEVER PLAY ANOTHER VIDEO GAME EVER IN YOUR LIFE, MUAHAHAHA. Horrible I know, but at least no one dies.

I wish my mutant wish didn't destroy the earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Nario64 View Post
    Granted, you can play and stop playing it whenever you want, but due to life's circumstances, you end up getting bored of it, and games in general, and you will end up leading a productive life, filled with a new family and children. BUT YOU"LL NEVER PLAY ANOTHER VIDEO GAME EVER IN YOUR LIFE, MUAHAHAHA. Horrible I know, but at least no one dies.

I wish my mutant wish didn't destroy the earth.
    Granted, however, aliens will no longer contact us, we are on their "do not call" register, thanks for screwing humanity on that one!

i wish i wish i hadn't killed that fish...
    I see Stupid people!

Quote Originally Posted by DeadNotSleeping View Post
    Granted, however, aliens will no longer contact us, we are on their "do not call" register, thanks for screwing humanity on that one!

i wish i wish i hadn't killed that fish...
    Granted, but it would be the best fish you ever ate.

I wish I'd seen this post sooner.

Granted, but you go blind as soon as you see it.

I wish bright, randomly colored beams of light shot from my eyes, when and only when I wanted them to, and the color changed every few seconds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but a mutant fish appeared from all these corrupted wishes and locked you in a room full of mirrors for all eternity,you go blind from the mass rainbows bouncing around your prison!

I wish my shiny new planet had chairs,really comfy ones and also when you sit on the pressure pad under the seat a coke and fries and burger popped out of the arms ready to eat.

Deleted
    Granted, but the fries is not salted and there is no onion on the burger !

I wish i was a deep sea fish with one of those fancy fish lanterns dangling from my head.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but your light is on the brightest setting forever causing you to go blind and wander aimlessly into the gaping jaws of a great white shark.

I wish I had adamantium claws like Wolverine and blades like Deadpool.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Deleted
    Granted, but when you sleep a goblin sneaks up on you and steal your claws. He later melts down the claws with his super heated furnace and turn the claws into sporks!

I wish my lantern had a dimmer

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but when you dim it it wont turn back up.

I wish I was more lucky with loot.

Quote Originally Posted by Akshak View Post
    Granted, but your light is on the brightest setting forever causing you to go blind and wander aimlessly into the gaping jaws of a great white shark.

I wish I had adamantium claws like Wolverine and blades like Deadpool.
    Granted but without the healing factor you slowly die of adamantium poisoning and blood loss the first time you pop them. Snikt!

Keeping with the comic theme I wish I had Multipleman's powers.